Taller Women = Handle Longer

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think that is true and I am 5'3". Just depends on the woman's anatomy inside, not how tall she is.
I agree. I think it both depends on the woman and how aroused she is. I'm 5'4" and length hasn't been an issue. However I've got to be ready for it. "You gotta pre-heat the oven before you stick in the turkey." Michelle, American Pie 2

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are women of various heights with short legs / long torso (kind of nasty looking), and there are women with long legs / short torso (better but not perfect), and there are women whose legs and torso are just the right sizes.

I assume their pussies are like that also. If a girl is 6' tall and her legs are 36" all by themselves, that takes away available room for other things.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
There are women of various heights with short legs / long torso (kind of nasty looking), and there are women with long legs / short torso (better but not perfect), and there are women whose legs and torso are just the right sizes.

I assume their pussies are like that also. If a girl is 6' tall and her legs are 36" all by themselves, that takes away available room for other things.

Perhaps. It's a reasonable post anyway. If so, taller chicks will tend to hsve longer torsos more often and therefore at least some correlation between height and vagina depth would exist. My reply a few posts back was based on male correlation findings and making a connection assumption that since correlations apply to guys then correlations will probably apply to women also. It looks like this naysayer runaway train thread was then slowed down to almost a halt, though it didn't come to a stop. I'm not kidding myself though. I realise that a lack of rebuttal doesn't mean anyone was won over. It simply means they just walked away so as to ignor a good post that they don't like and refuse to acknowledge as carrying more weight than their posts on it, and then they can later on continue to post the inaccurate pc stuff that correlations do not exist.

Fantasy FeMailme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5ft 3 and a bit (we know how important this 'bit' is)

Quick calculation - during my years of sexual activity I estimate to have taken at least 158,400 glorious inches......

Mail me for the maths hahahah!