tallest man in the world

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by thizz101, Feb 13, 2007.

1. thizz101

thizz101 Member

i wonder how long the tallest man in the world's penis is?

2. agnslz

Gold Member

You bring up an interesting question. That Robert Wadlow looked like he had a yard stick in his pants!:biggrin::tongue:

3. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    They didn't say. When the reporters asked him, he wouldn't reveal and he gave a "no comment" kind of answer.

I forget his name. But he is from some east european country. (8 foot something tall)

4. sykray

sykray Active Member

To be serious about this for a moment, height is dependent on bone length. There is no correlation between bone length and "boner" length. I would guess that his penis was of average size.

However, if unusual height occurs because of some pituitary problem in which many hormones are being over-produced I suppose that it might be possible that a penis could be enlarged too. i still tend to doubt it though.

5. Spamalot

Spamalot New Member

Albums:
    The currently recorded tallest man in the world is Chinese and comes from the northern region where people can be VERY tall. He doesn't have any hormonal problem, as far as I know. So chances are his dick is of normal stature.:tongue:

6. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    From years of seeing guys of all heights in the locker rooms, swimming pools etc etc I've found the tallest guys tend to be quite small downunder...

7. Onslow

Gold Member

There you go spoiling everyone's fantasies. Next thing you're going to do is say a short statured men can have a long thick penis.

Draft saved Draft deleted