Tallest Man in the World

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Freddie53, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Freddie53

Gold Member

Here is the web site for the tallest man in the world.

World's tallest man struggles to fit in - Yahoo! News

According to the article this man has had to suffer greatly for his height which is a complication of brain surgery as a growth harmone is still being produced and he is still growing even at age 37.

I point this out as we here at LPSG are always wanting to know what the name and address of the guy with the largest dick in the world. Most likely, due to some "problem' in the body there is someone with a dick that is too big to do anything with someone else, doesn't function sexually due to size etc.

Really, who would want to have the largest penis in the world and it not work, not be able to get it erect, forget about cumming ever, and too big to fit in anyone's mouth, vagina or ....yeah there too.

That 5 inch to 7 inch dick that always works and provides great pleasure for its owner is looking better all the time. They don't call this the large penis SUPPORT group without a reason.

For those who haven't seen the statistics, a large majority of men fall between 5 and 7 inches in erect length throughout the world.

2. D_one and done

D_one and done New Member

1. after watching a vid posted here of a guy taking a huge dildo damn near into his chest cavity, i'm doubtful that theres a huge sexually functional dick anywhere that "too big" to be taken.

3. yeah, having the biggest dick in the world would kinda suck. kinda REALLY suck.

4. what was the point of this thread, again? o_O

3. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I seen a TV documentary about him last year, very interesting case.

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I thought I had a problem when in middle school I was 6'2 and weighted almost 100 pounds. When I turn 15 though I started working out and eventually got to the weight I should have been.

This dude has alot more to over come, even at his age.

5. Cycleman

Cycleman Member

QUOTE: "but he had to quit as a veterinarian at a cattle farm in a nearby village, after suffering frostbite when he walked work in his socks in winter. He could not afford specially made shoes for his 43-centimeter (17-inch) feet."

Is there something special about animals than humans? Do animals not get frostbite? He should have known better than to walk without shoes. He should have made an effort to buy the neccessities of clothes first, or get help somehow. Walking in the snow in your bare feet is dumb.
    :confused:

6. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Oh gosh, I feel so sorry for him. He can never get shorter...

7. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

How can you criticize the poor guy when he is obviously
    unable to afford the shoes he needed?
    Sure he might know better but the animals still have to be tended to.
    Jaysus!
    cigarbabe:saevil:

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I feel bad for that poor guy, but it gives me warm fuzzies to know that he's being taken care of.

Draft saved Draft deleted