Tallest Man in the World

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Here is the web site for the tallest man in the world.

World's tallest man struggles to fit in - Yahoo! News

According to the article this man has had to suffer greatly for his height which is a complication of brain surgery as a growth harmone is still being produced and he is still growing even at age 37.

I point this out as we here at LPSG are always wanting to know what the name and address of the guy with the largest dick in the world. Most likely, due to some "problem' in the body there is someone with a dick that is too big to do anything with someone else, doesn't function sexually due to size etc.

Really, who would want to have the largest penis in the world and it not work, not be able to get it erect, forget about cumming ever, and too big to fit in anyone's mouth, vagina or ....yeah there too.

That 5 inch to 7 inch dick that always works and provides great pleasure for its owner is looking better all the time. They don't call this the large penis SUPPORT group without a reason.

For those who haven't seen the statistics, a large majority of men fall between 5 and 7 inches in erect length throughout the world.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. after watching a vid posted here of a guy taking a huge dildo damn near into his chest cavity, i'm doubtful that theres a huge sexually functional dick anywhere that "too big" to be taken.

3. yeah, having the biggest dick in the world would kinda suck. kinda REALLY suck.

4. what was the point of this thread, again? o_O

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I had a problem when in middle school I was 6'2 and weighted almost 100 pounds. When I turn 15 though I started working out and eventually got to the weight I should have been.

This dude has alot more to over come, even at his age.

Cycleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
QUOTE: "but he had to quit as a veterinarian at a cattle farm in a nearby village, after suffering frostbite when he walked work in his socks in winter. He could not afford specially made shoes for his 43-centimeter (17-inch) feet."

Is there something special about animals than humans? Do animals not get frostbite? He should have known better than to walk without shoes. He should have made an effort to buy the neccessities of clothes first, or get help somehow. Walking in the snow in your bare feet is dumb.
:confused:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
How can you criticize the poor guy when he is obviously
unable to afford the shoes he needed?
Sure he might know better but the animals still have to be tended to.
Jaysus!
cigarbabe:saevil: