Tallest/shortest person you've had sex with?

D_Vincent_Van_Nova

Account Disabled
Media
Tallest 5'11 and the shortest just under 5 ft. The short girl had long red hair and huge boobs. I can remember Her on top of Me all that hair in My face and Her smothering Me with those boobs lol. She was awesome!

What is it with short redheads and big boobs? I loved the one I was having sex with so much I made her my wife! She is 4'11" and a lot of sexy fun. I'm 6'2" and I can't really think of too much weirdness sexually from the height difference.

The tallest I had sex with was a volleyball player that was also 6'2" like me. She was thin but with thick muscular legs and a big set of boobs she had to strap down when playing. She could work my cock like mad with her muscles.

fgeorgio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 190cm(6'3'').The tallest woman was 185cm(6'1'') and the shortest was 170cm(5'6'' i think).What can i say?I like tall women...

Proud7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6'0 and 5'1

Any of you guys ever been with a real small girl and expected to maybe overwhelm her with your size,only for her to swallow your dick completely lol?

sparky11point5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great question.

Tallest was a 6'1" black girl I met working on a sailing yacht in the Caribbean.
Shortest was a fairly serious high school girlfriend who was 4'11" and 95 lbs. And, yes, it posed some challenges for a 17 year old Sparky. :)

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I think I've got the record...
He was less than 30 inches tall, if he could stand. His bones were too soft to walk on. I helped to heft him into bed from the wheelchair.

It was a real turn-on [Hey! not in a pedophile way!] I mean his tiny hand was dwarfed by my cock, and his average-sized dick hung to his knees. It might have been kind of gross if he were waxed or something, but the body hair kept the visuals in the adult range. It was quite a second date, after meeting at the sex club.

I really dig the look of 'compressed' muscles. Yeah, I find achondroplasia to be rather hot. I think I remember being turned on by some bad joke in National Lampoon featuring a photo of one dwarf forcing another to give him head.

Tallest? 6'-2", maybe 6'-4". Whatever.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tallest was 6'1" she was skinny about 120lbs and loved to fuck standing up. If people weren't going to be around she'd hike up her skirt and tell me to fuck her till her eyes rolled. Closest I think I'll ever get to being with a model and damn was she flexible. Shortest was 5 foot and I think she was the biggest size queen I've ever met, she says shes only met 2 other men about the same size. She was extremely vocal and had tits that rivaled me head in mass.

B_nuketully

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Tallest was about 6' and the shortest was 4'11.

The ironic part was that I had to go easy on the tall girl and the short girl had no problem with me going balls deap and pounding the shit outta her.

Evolution is Whack :boggled:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damn, 3'9" is tiny. I am guessing you were the top?

Sorry, viamanmax, but I just saw your reply so I'm way late in answering...

Yes, I am always the top......however, in this case he would have been way to
small for normal sex even with my small size, so it was oral or nothing...at which
he was truly an expert!
If I remember correctly, he only weighed around 70 something lbs. He said he
was a midget. He was completely in proportion in every way as a normal adult,
every thing was just smaller. There were no distorted or shortened limbs, and he
was trememdously handsome. And yes, he had normal size (average) genitals.

His name was Max, had dark brown curly hair, blue eyes, a huge smile that was so
warm it could melt steel in a nano-second, and you were put at ease immediately.
From the first moment I met him, he had me hooked with his charm, sharp wit, and
intelligence. He was a Romany gypsy whom I met at a gay club when I lived and
worked in Amsterdam, Holland. We were friends for about 4 months.

He later told me, that he and his midget parents toured with a traveling circus, but
he hated being put on display, so he had left them to study painting and sculpting
in Amsterdam.

Regretfully, I lost contact with him because I really enjoyed his friendship and his
company and he was probably one of the nicest persons that I have known.

anneob2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Shortest for me was another girl at about 4'10 or so.

Tallest were a few guys around 6'4 to 6'6

yourhurtingme

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tallest woman was 6' 1" , great being able to fuck her from the front -standing up . She gushed like Niagra Falls .
Smallest was 5 foot . Too much manouvering and tinkering, if you know what I mean.
Funny thing is the slimmest girl was only 7 stone and the heaviest was 15 stone , guess who loved the whole 9 inches . Yep you got it the skinny lady . The 15 st lady puicked her guts up because she said I was hitting her stomach too much .

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for some reason, I only involve myself with partners of similar characteristics, including height ... so a short range at, or around my height, five foot, ten inches (1.778 meters)

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tallest 5'11 and the shortest just under 5 ft. The short girl had long red hair and huge boobs. I can remember Her on top of Me all that hair in My face and Her smothering Me with those boobs lol. She was awesome!

Same heights for me. Tallest, 5' 11"; shortest, 4' 9". The shortest one had huge boobs and loved rough sex. Her size was certainly handy for blowjobs. She could have been the inspiration for my avatar...