tallmanluke and his PE journey

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best present you can give yourself - satisfaction with hard work. ;>

true that. :) thanks for posting up it gives me a reason to keep going.

I went to do my exercizes last night and after warmup and stretching I felt myself getting soreish quickly.. so i went light and then stopped. Going to take a night off. :biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
true that. :) thanks for posting up it gives me a reason to keep going.

I went to do my exercizes last night and after warmup and stretching I felt myself getting soreish quickly.. so i went light and then stopped. Going to take a night off. :biggrin1:

Smart man knows when something hurts - to rest. A wise man knows when to quit before getting too far ahead of himself. Excellent call. My hat's off to you and your efforts thus far! Stick with it. ;>

When you feel that you are just not quite getting most benefit from your work, that's when you work on increasing duration. As you plateau again, work out how much pressure/strength and/or how long to workout to get the feeling of working your balls off in a good, long screw again. ;D

Pain? No. Never. Don't do it. It does not mean it's working any better or faster, that is for certain.

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks double_dee, I appreciate it.

Pickin it up again tonight, we'll see how she feels!

So far four nights on schedule! Let's make this until August 22nd!

PS: wait.. my dick is a chick? wtf? LOL! might have to do some soul searching on that one... :biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Might be that you view it as a machine, something separate from yourself subconsciously? Males have a tendency to anthropormorphize beloved machines with female characteristics. It's a part of you, not something separate at all. *snicker* Unless you sneeze and crack it in two one day... (J/K) I am anxious to hear your progress on the 22nd and if you're making headway. Anticipation is always a killer. I used to do the same. Measure like once a month while undergoing PE. I will glance at, but leave the rule alone; resisting temptation. Even if it's 1/10th on an inch, it's *yours*. :D (I was a HARD gainer)

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
haha thanks for the laugh double_D

Well I have to admit it... I fell off the horse for the last five days. The girlfriend was in town and I was too busy using it to remember to work it. :biggrin1:

A minor setback, she left town today so I have some alone time :frown1: to get more work in :smile: