Taming the Cat. part 1

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by The Dragon, Apr 21, 2008.

1. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Brett and I had been seeing each other for months now.
    He's married of course,...aren't they always?
    How does he explain, justify our trists?
    I don't know nor do I really care.
    Of late we have gone from the heated lustful fucking to exploring just how far we can push each others sexuality.
    It adds spice, excitment. All done within the "safe" boundries of "us".
    And so it is on a very cold morning I recive a message on my answering machine from Brett.
    "Come to my house at Midnight, naked but decent!".
    I am both aroused and outraged at the sound of his voice and his imperial tone. In spite of myself I run down a catalog of my wardrobe discarding items of clothing as they come to mind until I find the very thing...a soft beige overcoat, my initial outrage quite forgotten, the very thing to be naked and decent in, I smile to myself.
    I have an early night after bathing in a soothing bath, ridding my body of all surplus hair as Brett expects to find me smooth and soft to his touch.
    I pause for a moment as I wonder what has become of my tough, independant and very feline nature. Bowing down to the whims of a mere man?
    I rationalize that is it not in a feline nature to feed the sensual, sexual part of me?
    I agree with the thought all too readily as I shave of the last wisp of offending hair and drain the dregs from my wine glass.

I am awakened to the rude and insistently buzzing alarm clock waking me at 10.30.
    It takes a second to become orientated and remember.
    With excited and shaking hands I rub a lucious scented body lotion into my hot and hoplessly over excited body.
    I clench my legs together as I feel my womb clench and do a lazy flop in my belly. I feel the moisture start to gather at the junction of my thighs and i feel the rush of my arousal rush up my neck and across my cheeks in a dark, rosy stain.
    My fingers stray to my smooth neither lips and find them so swollen, soaked, the very center of my womanhood erect and it's tiny hood rolled back.
    I pull my anointed fingers away and walk to the bathroom, finding a wash cloth proceed to cleanse my intimate flesh of it's moisture with the rough cloth.
    I am getting dressed..well as much as I can considering,
    pull on the overcoat and tie the belt fast. I adjust the overlap with care and look at myself in the mirror ..mmmm shoes..need shoes, I add a pair of tiny strappy sandals and I am ready.
    With one last look in the mirror I remind myself that I AM A CAT, and with that I give a feline smile to my reflection and I walk out of my house, get into my car and proceed to Bretts house.

2. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    This meets with my approval, pussycat...do continue...

3. catman

Gold Member

Not sure if I like the name of this thread tho :)

4. Shadow69

Shadow69 Member

nice writing style and good use of descriptions and internal dialogue.

like to see more.

and always good to see a fellow Aussie's writings posted. :)

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Thank you guys more smutt to cum.

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    yah this was hot bring on more ;O)

7. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Thank you TheRob

Draft saved Draft deleted