Taming the Cat. part 2

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My trip to Brett's house is tense.
I feel the cords in my neck start to tighten.
"Get a grip Girl" I tell myself "there is no situation you can control or get control of, calm down, take deep breaths."
I focus on deep breaths and a small measure of calm and focus returns.
True, so true, I am rarly out of my depth in a sexual senario but that nagging little doubt returns. Brett's nature mirrors my own to the point where it's freakish.
He has that need to control, to domininate and for the most parts I had been calling the shots sexually and then I had spoil our dynamic.
Curse my insatiable sexual curosity.
I grimmace to myself "and look were it got the cat!"
We had started by talking about our sexual boundries and the coversation had been engineered to head towards talking about the whole notion of dominance and submission.
Brett had responded that while he had never done the whole S&M scene he didn't belive he had a submissive bone in his body.

And so it had begun.
I had to play devils advocate.
I had started the role play, I offered myself as sub and slave and placed him as Master.
I had offered myself up, totally passive, totally submissive, living only to please, racing to do as my Master had ordered.
The degree to which he took to his role as Master suprised me greatly, so much so that if he had not told me of his inexperience I would have thought him a old hand at this play.
There was not a moments hesitation in him, he became the Master in every sense and took it further than I had counted on.
And then there was my response.
In the begining it was very hard for me to supress my will.
Most times when in sub role I am a brat. Nothing the dom gets from me is without a fight.
But this time..this time...
I went from play acting my total submission and my arousal to actually being submissive and reveling in it, being so utterly aroused in my Masters dominance of me.

I swear viciously and thump the steering wheel with my palm.
Brett's tone on the machine had given me a very strong hint of what was on the cards for tonight.
"Well my Lad, let's see how you cope with an angry cat, it will be intresting to see if you have the stomach for it."
My words are spoken to bolster my flagging confidence.

I turn into Brett's street and then into his drive.
The lights are on in the house but the drapes are drawn.
With a great steading breath, I am out of the car and stalking up the path to the front door and rap loudly upon it.