Taming the Cat. part 3

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by The Dragon, Apr 21, 2008.

1. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

At the sound of my rap at the door I hear Brett bark out "ENTER!"
    His order and his tone help to further strengthen my reslove to be strong tonight.
    I open the door with needless force and with head held high I step into the house.
    I pause for a moment holding a strong confident pose.
    My eyes meet his and I hold them...there is no submission in my gaze,.
    I hold his gaze for a moment longer and reach back and close the door behind me, never once losing eye contact.
    My hands drop to the belt of my overcoat and I slowly..so slow untie the knot holding it closed.
    I grasp the edges of the overcoat drawing it open to reveal my perfect nakedness hidden under the overcoat.
    I give a small shrug of my shoulders that sends the coat slidling to the floor in a unheeded pool around my feet.
    And so I stand there totally nude, my hands on my hips.
    Brett is still sitting in his armchair, glass of scotch in his hand, face impassive, seemly carved in stone apart from the occasional sip from his glass.
    He stands up at last and places his glass with slow deliberatness onto the small table beside his chair.
    He slowly undoes the cuffs of his shirt and a top button and peels off the shirt and drops it onto the floor beside him.
    Brett turns on his heel and and giving me a look over his shoulder saunters towards the bedroom affording me the view of his muscular back.
    At the sight of him my mouth goes dry and my heart races....I struggle to keep my composure.
    This is going to be harder than I thought.
    I pad after him at a distance and upon entering the room he turns and glances pointedly at the door I just walked through and then back at me with eyebrow raised.
    I turn to close the door and with animal speed he pounces.
    His nails dig into the muscles of my shoulders turning me as his body slams into mine pinning me to the door, his lips decend upon mine in a bruising kiss, his hands slidding down my arms to my wrists, gripping them, forcing them behind my backand using his weigth further to pin them there.
    I snarl through the kiss..my teeth try to punish his as I try to resist the weight on my arms.
    He reaches up and tangles a hand into my hair, tilting my head back roughly for his kisses the other hand sliding down my belly squeezing my smooth, moistening neither lips with his fingers.
    "Bastard! NOO! " I growl.
    Brett bites down upon my lower lip and sucks it between his own, pulling my hair tighter and startes to rub his fingertips down the crease of my cunt.
    "YES Kitten tonight you're all mine there won't be any NO!"
    "You can't make me" I spit out even as my cunt reacts to his wandering fingertips.
    With out warning Brett slaps my pussy with the full flat of his hand as he bites down harder onto my lip hissing through his teeth "You have NO say PET, your mouth is all lies, your body is mine!"
    I groan at the slap and my pussy tightens and at the rough treatment of my lip.
    All at once Brett lifts his weight off me and spins me around, pressing my naked breast against the door, hauls one of my wrists between my shoulder blades, his other hand slides between the curves of my buttocks and plunges a thick finger into my wet cunt from behind.
    Panting hard..I can not help but react and arch my back at Brett's treatment.
    He steps up against my naked body, feeling my cunt grip his finger tightly and grow even wetter, he sinks his teeth into my neck by the shoulder and growls in a low voice into my ear "You can say "NO" all you like slave...but your body doesn't lie. We both know you want me, that you will do anything for me. Your body is not yours to control..it belongs to me". With that he slides a second finger into my pussy and begins pumping them in and out in short strokes..his other hand grabs a fist full of my hair pulling my head around.
    I push my hips forward in a futile attempt to escape his fingers and my reaction to them.
    His teeth graze along my neck and ear and I am unable to stifle the MMMM that escapes my lips.
    He chuckles upon hearing me "There's no escape my pet..not from me..not from yourself, I could open that door right now, and you wouldn't step through it!"
    "I could" I reply in a small voice.
    Brett drops his hands and steps back suddenly, grinning wickedly.
    Panting and unable to hold myself up I slide down the wall until I am on the floor..I look up to see Brett is still watching me, the wicked smile deepens "Well Pet which is it going to be?" he says as his hands go to the top button of his fly and undoes it and slowly unzips, taking a step back, tuns and walks to the edge of the bed with his back turned, he flexes his back and waits.
    I moan, I'm all fours, caught, I'm aflame, my body wants him so much, my mind is shreiking at me to get a grip, don't do it, don't give in.
    I crawl a reluctant step forward and stop.
    He turns and with that wicked smile he looks at my crouched form "you had your chance to take it freely Little Slave, now you are going to have to beg!"
    With that he closes the distance between us in quick strides and towers over me as I kneel up, he glances down at his bulging crotch and and gives the simple command "you know what to do Slave. Do it...NOW!"
    " I...I ..can't..I won't! " I protest.
    'THAT WAS NOT A REQUEST" followed by a sharp slap across my cheek.
    I hold my burning cheek, my loins are melting as I look up at his crotch "yes..master" I whisper
    "What was that Slave I did not hear you"
    "YES MASTER" I growl louder.
    "Now my pet I gave you a command"
    With heisitant hands I reach up and peel back the sides of his fly, faced with his underware I look up, he traces his fingertips through my hair and over my ear then curls his fist into a knot at the back of my head "Beg for me Slave, Plead for permission to pleasure me..."
    "Please..Please Master may I please you" I cry out as he pulls harshly on my hair.
    "Good my little Pet Worship me with your mouth"
    I tug his breifs down as Brett's large cock bounces free of it confinement.
    It is ozzing pre cum as I lean forward and take the very tip into my mouth sucking gently and lapping the sweet, clear fliud off his glans. I become greedy for more and suck harder, creating a vaccum with my mouth rolling my tongue against the underside if his cock head, lapping harder I reach a small hand up and start to stroke his shaft harder and faster..he groans and pulls my hands off him and my cock out of his mouth and throws me over his shoulder and dumps me onto the bed.
    Before I can even bounce Brett graps my hips and pins me face down on the matress, climbing astride, he presses his throbbing cock head against the crease of my ass. He slides it down until the tip rests against my dripping cunt. Pressing gently, just spreading my lips he commands "Beg for my pleasure, beg for my lust" he pushes a little more until the swollen head of his beatiful cock stretches me open"beg for it, your body is screaming of it, tell me...tell me what you want me to do to you"
    I am breathless, I push my hips up against his..trying to push that cock inside my clenching moist pussy, I finally cry out "I want you to fuck me, I want you to shove that beautiful fat cock inside of me...I want it so much, like nothing else I have ever wanted before"
    At my words Brett pushes his full lenght inside of me, HARD and rests it there reveling in the feel of my cunt stretching and spasming at his aggressive entry, he begins to stroke, harder, deeper, grinding his pelvic bone against my ass.
    My cunt is stuffed to overfull there is pain...but oh..the glorious pleasure..I am building..that tight knot starts to build in my womb and my pussy starts to spasm and ripple around Brett's pumping cock...I can't help it..I'm cumming, being pushed ovet the edge of my building pleasure I'm there....I hear Brett shout..he is there with me....I'm active now sqeezing my pussy tightly to increase Brett's pleasure as I am being ridden hard towards mine...It breaks and I scream my release and great bursts of moisture flows over Brett's cock and out of my gripping cunt and pooling and soaking the sheet under us.
    Brett goes rigid and throws his head back howling his Pleasure, I feel his cock throb and pulse as he pumps his seed deep inside of me in thick creamy bursts.

We are spent, Brett flopps his whole weight upon me and kisses my neck and srokes my hair and whispers into my ear" Thank you Kitten, you did very well".
    I give a smile as I realise that this is our new dynamic.
    There is no going back now.

2. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    Great writing. Very hot!

3. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    very hot dragonfly,you are a really amazing writer.
    hope to see more from you.:wink:

4. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

Thank you for your nice comments.
    This was my first attempt at erotic writing apart from cyber sex.

5. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

6. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    the way you look I'm sure you get plenty of practice with cybersex when you want it : o )

7. Mr. Bungle

Gold Member

Albums:
    terrific writing, Dragonfly, very visual... haha - first time I read the subject of this email, I read it really quickly and thought it said "tanning the cat"... still chuckling a little, I must admit.

Draft saved Draft deleted