Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tampa Bay Florida North, MWC looking for a couple of Well Hung White guys to help hubby ravage my body.

NSA. You must be At Least 8"X6" or more, AT LEAST. I do know inches. Safe sex to start. Age unimportant.

You must be D/D free and a gentleman. We possible can host or meet at a swing club.

I'm 29 years old, 5'2" and 98 pounds with long blond hair and blue eyes.
This could evolve into a monthly or possible weekly meeting depending on how we all get along.

NO game playing, be serious because we are. Were kinda new to all this but not novices either.

Frontal nude picture needed but face not necessary. HWP but a little belly is ok. :)

E-Mail to.

JulieInTampa@aol.com

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do know inches. NO game playing...

:smile:...really? You told me that Mandingo is 14" long. Unrelated to that, you also thought that Vienna was a country. :rolleyes: Besides your unquestioned vast knowledge of inches and geography, you were also rude and insulting in messaging. It does, in fact, seem that you are playing games.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No your just pissed because I wouldn't argue with on another message net.

As before, I'm not interested in someone as rude as you.

Bye. Don't bother to respond.
I won't read it. And I have you blocked on the IM board anyway.

:smile:...really? You told me that Mandingo is 14" long. Unrelated to that, you also thought that Vienna was a country. :rolleyes: Besides your unquestioned vast knowledge of inches and geography, you were also rude and insulting in messaging. It does, in fact, seem that you are playing games.