Tampa: Seeking 30-45 guy with thick tool for my (female) size queen roommate

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_talltpaguy, Nov 10, 2009.

1. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

I'm trying to help out my roommate, who is single and has been looking in vain for a couple weeks for a very well hung guy who can fulfill a fantasy of hers.

She is 23, 5'6", natural redhead, quite hot, and very sexual. She has plenty of pics to share before meeting, and will expect the same from you.

She is looking for something very specific... She is seeking a guy who is roughly 30-40yrs old, who is tall (at least 6'2"), and who most importantly, has a big fat cock that she can play with. The biggest she can possibly find... She was cheated on by her recent boyfriend, and is determined to 'get him back' by sending him a video of her getting fucked utterly senseless by a big guy with a huge cock. She doesn't want your face in the video, just hers while she gets worked by your big dick. Anyone not comfortable with the scenario, don't bother writing...

Anyone who responds or PMs me... Whatever you write will be seen by her. I'm just helping her out because she's my friend, and I knew this was a place to look for big dick (I've got one myself, but we're friends so I can't do it). If she's interested in what you're offering, she will give you her email or phone number.

#1 B_talltpaguy, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Just curious...this is your first post since joining two years ago?

3. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Yeah, I lurk... My longtime interest here has been twofold... One, I'm fairly hung myself, so it's interesting to read about the experiences... Also, I run multiple very large forums which specialize in different topics, and it is informative to see how an 'adult' site such as this evolves over time, since adult sites often are the most willing and can often best afford to try out new software and site design techniques. I sorta get to see what works and what doesn't on someone else's time and dime.

I'm just here helping out my roommate, who can't get to the internet most of the day. This is no joke or whatever shit it is people try and pull. If the initial response is good, she'll contact you herself directly.

#3 B_talltpaguy, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  4. D_Malliourne Fizzyjizz

I am here in Tampa and available show her my pics and get in touch soon, only here for two weeks.

5. Sitronmelde

Sitronmelde Member

Albums:
    How do such old postings get dug up like this? Is there an admin. to retire this thread?

Draft saved Draft deleted