Tan Lines Or No Tan Lines?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a question for all LPSG'ers, both female and male, straight and gay.

Are tan lines a turn-on for you? Or would you prefer that your lover have an all-over tan - or maybe no tan at all?

I find tan lines to be an absolute turn-on. One of the best nights of sex I had was with a woman in a hotel in Fort Myers Beach. This was 5 years ago. We saw each earlier at the beach and ran into one another later that night. We went back to her room and screwed and screwed. Several time she commented on my thong tan line and how daring I was to wear a thong in public. I liked looking in the mirror as we fucked. Her thong tan lines were incredible too.

OK enough about my experience. I could go on and on. It was that good. But maybe the tan lines, hers and mine, just got me and her hornier than usual.

So, tan lines or no tan lines?

D

deleted213967

As with everything, moderation is key.

The 80s-style, high-contrast snow-white ass on carbonized-fake-tan body can be cartoonish.

However, a somewhat darker complexion subtly fading to white (or lighter skin tone) can make those body parts look more "naked", more "forbidden fruit".

Matt37

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Several time she commented on my thong tan line and how daring I was to wear a thong in public. I liked looking in the mirror as we fucked. Her thong tan lines were incredible too.

I've had the exact same experience with women. I've been with several women and to a person they've all really gotten a big kick out of the rather pronounced thong tanline that I usually sport, and specifically made comments about how brave or daring I am to wear them in public. It's been quite the conversation piece. :tongue:

As for me, I love a thong tan line on women (or men, too, for that matter). What I find really a turnoff is someone with white space between their waist and their knees (male or female). That just looks retarded, IMO.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
much perfer no tan lines, and anyone, if there are lines, really like the very light lines. The big turnoff for me is the huge contrast of like pure white in the areas to be covered to the red sunburn or near milk chocalte brown tan. the Thong lines, g string lines are real nice on some.