Tan Lines Or No Tan Lines?

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
I've got a real thing about women in panties, so I find females with tan-lines incredibly sexy, particularly if they've been sunbathing topless and just the lower bit is pale. Thong tan-lines are best.

I think this is preferable to all-over tanned women who you find have untanned arse cracks when you get them into doggy!

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
tan lines are sexy but i love seeing a perfect tan all over a girl. knowing she's been out tanning naked or at a nude beach is also a turn on and very sexy, also wondering what color her nipples really are!!!

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tan skin is sun damaged skin. It looks good on the young but one pays for it later. I have had 2 skin cancers on my face removed surgically and 5 or 6 others frozen off. My skin on my body is now spotchy because of sun damage. Alabaster skin is beautiful too.

D

deleted213967

Tan skin is sun damaged skin. It looks good on the young but one pays for it later. I have had 2 skin cancers on my face removed surgically and 5 or 6 others frozen off. My skin on my body is now spotchy because of sun damage. Alabaster skin is beautiful too.

Wow! Finally, the voice of reason!

I am very sorry you had to pay such a steep price.

I am at a complete loss as to why the masses still equate a defense mechanism of the skin against harmful UVs with "health".

It is all the more baffling since just about anyone today can instantly access googles of pages of medical evidence linking sunlight exposure to visible aging.

The same people who obsess about youth and appearance are the ones who obsess with overbaking in the sun (or the UV death chambers), thus guaranteeing that they'll look like stained leathery prunes by age 40.

D

deleted213967

...and G-string lines say: "I'm sooooo gay".

D

deleted213967

The absolute worst is the "look-I-can-afford-free-tanning-salons-sessions-witness-my-orange-ass-and-off-white-asscrack".

:puke:

Last edited by a moderator: