Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No tan or very faint tan line. A deep contrast between tanned and untanned portions of the body isn't attractive to me in and of itself. Moreso with regards to tan lines from bikinis than from short sleeved shirts or shorts I think.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...and G-string lines say: "I'm sooooo gay".

It is too bad that a guy cant wear a thong without being thought of as gay. A woman can wear a thong without being thought of as a lesbian. I am nowhere near as buff as a lot of guys here but I have put a lot of work into my body and dont mind showing it off some.

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no tan lines - go to nude beach - and wear a thong in my backyard and to the clothed beach. I'm going to wear or not wear what I like.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Clew....

It's not that they always think of it as gay when a guy is in a speedo(man thong) - it just looks awful!

Now a woman....given a decent bod - it just looks great.

BTW - no tans lines!!! Hate 'em. Love pure white un-tan lined or tattooed skin.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Well....I personally like to see tan lines....makes me feel as though I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to see ! ;)

Bingo! The tan lines (especially if they show a skimpy suit has been worn) give a person a server look and accent and call attention to those areas even more.

I recall when I was in my 20s I wore a speedo and got the darkest tan of my life. The tan outline was blinding without my suit and made my cock the center of attention.

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is too bad that a guy cant wear a thong without being thought of as gay. A woman can wear a thong without being thought of as a lesbian. I am nowhere near as buff as a lot of guys here but I have put a lot of work into my body and dont mind showing it off some.
OK, so have you any pics to share please?:rolleyes:

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bingo! The tan lines (especially if they show a skimpy suit has been worn) give a person a server look and accent and call attention to those areas even more.

I recall when I was in my 20s I wore a speedo and got the darkest tan of my life. The tan outline was blinding without my suit and made my cock the center of attention.
Absolutely! I go crazy for those 80's defined Speedo tan lines with a white bubble butt and a long pink cock with natural bush. Remember Rockshots greeting cards? Oh the memories!:biggrin1:

Nobody does this now. It's all about ink! You can't paint beauty on an ugly body.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got back from a vacation and got a nice thong tan line. Not very sharp tho as I wore a couple different thongs. One of the first people to notice was my hot chiropractor. We talked about sunny vacations the whole appointment.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tan Lines are hot, but I prefer pale skin. Pale skin is a turn on, over tanned is a turn off.

pierceplace

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
tan lines are SUCH aturn on for me... specially speedo ones in man,,, its like the butt is all pastey like the hot zone is marked lol

D

deleted213967

tan lines are SUCH aturn on for me... specially speedo ones in man,,, its like the butt is all pastey like the hot zone is marked lol

Only to the extent the contrast is subtle. Skin health apart (tanning = skin screaming bloody murder), a sharp contrast oozes 1980s vulgarity.