Tan Lines - Or No Tan Lines?

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a minimal tan line. I wear a thong. I have put a lot of work into my body and don't mind showing it off.

A few weeks ago, I was in Fort Myers and hooked up with a woman down at Fort Myers Beach. I drilled her for several days (and nights) before I returned to Mpls.

When I stripped her down, she had thong tan lines too. We both found this to be a turn-on and it helped increase the passion of the sex.

I would like to see what other LPSG'ers have to say about tan lines. Like 'em? Hate 'em? Do you have an all-over tan? Is sex better if your lover has a tan line? Or doesn't it matter?

A couple of years ago, I banged a woman at work who had an all-over tan. She fake-baked extensively. At the time, I didn't have a tan at all. The sex was still good. The woman really got into my cock. But I got to thinking "I wonder if it would have been better if I had a tan line - or all-over tan?"

I'd like to hear some of your opinions on this subject.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Like ZOS23xy, I have fair coloring and do not tan well, so I have never had the luxury of entertaining this question in application to my self. One might argue that it is a case of “sour grapes” on my part, but I do think that many Caucasians over-do the tan thing. Not only is an extreme tan not good for your skin in respect to health and premature aging, I find over-tanned skin unappealing. (Please note that I am not talking about people who are naturally brown.) Nonetheless, coming down from my soapbox, I do think a light tan is often attractive on many people, and I personally prefer no tan lines. Having tan lines is hardly a deal-breaker for me, but to my eye, they detract from the natural lines of the body and are visually distracting. I am sure there are those who find them sexy, probably under the theme that they “highlight the forbidden parts” – those parts of the body that cannot be publicly exposed to the sun. Like most things, to each his own.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since I'm a nudist and wear clothes as seldom as possible I have an allover tan. In addition to the freedom when you are geeting tanned, you never have that irritating tanline that really hurts if you spent too much time in the sun and burned.

mrree

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Living in Cali I am in the sun all the time, and tan easily.
I like a bit of a tan line-I like a speedo/trunk tan line better than board shorts. Most guys here wear board shorts (usually over something smaller)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't have any tanning requirements on anyone else. Of course, if someone has a self-esteem low enough to burn their skin orange, I'd laugh at them and look elsewhere.

But that's just me :cool:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't mind too much if someone has a natural tan that was achieved from activity outdoors.

However, I wish the practice of tanning on purpose would fade away (no pun) until it's a thing of the past. Malignant melanoma is a terrible disease, and that's reason enough to wear sunscreen and stay out of tanning beds. But if it weren't, people need to know that tanning causes premature aging!

Even if you don't care too much about that in your 20's, trust me, when you get into your 30's and beyond, you will care!

Do your future self a favour, and don't ever bake your skin, accidentally or on purpose. You will save a fortune on anti-wrinkle creams (they are far more expensive than sunscreen). Plus, you'll look younger and be able to pass for much younger than you are (not that you should lie about your age, but let's face it, appearance is important when it comes to relationships, jobs, and many other things in life.)

In terms of my choice in a lover's appearance, my #1 preference is that he or she be the same colour all over: whatever colour they were born with!

If that colour happens to be pale, then I know the person is sensible and takes good care of their skin, and doesn't try to change it into something it's not, or allow it to be damaged. I find good common sense to be very attractive -- much more than any particular skin colour.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a nudist so there is no tan line. However; it should be no deal breaker and there should be no distain one way or cthe other. If a tan line turns you on that's good. If an all over tan turns you on that's good also.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While I do find moderate tans to be attractive (not those over-baked, leathery types of tans), and I used to be a sun-worshipper/tanning salon user myself for over 20 years, I've had to give up the practice of tanning on the advice of my dermatologist. I had a few "suspect" moles removed last year, which were thankfully benign, but now that I've stopped tanning, I can really see the sun damage on my face and elsewhere on my body. I guess when you're tan, you don't really see the damage.

That being said, I do miss tanning, and I always felt more attractive when I had some color. For some reason, I think it looks healthier, although I know that a tan is simply the body's response to sun damage. However, let me say that I have several friends who have NEVER let their skin become damaged by the sun, and they have the most beautiful porcelain complexions.

Now that I'm in my 40s and all the abuse I've heaped on my body over the years is starting to show (tanning and otherwise), I wish I had been one of those who had avoided too much sun exposure.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ladies tell me the globes of my glistening white ass looks hot and sexy in contrast to my deeply tanned back and legs...

hedonic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not into tan lines as Australia has lost a lot of its ozone layer and you can def feel the diff from the northern hemisphere sun.(not that you have a diff sun up there) Its not that Im not attracted to the tan lines, just probably because My first love was a red head with gorgeous porcelain white skin. I still think of her. WWRrrrrrrrr r r r. God I love this site.