• no

Votes: 41 36.3%

• Total voters

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sunbath naked whenever I can, just recently got into it.

If I can't go naked I tan in a speedo, since I think a speedo tan can be really hot on some guys especially if its really distinct, and I can't stand having a boardshorts / jammer tan as I think it just looks ridiculous.

Where do you tan naked at?

selfsuck1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
local beach, back yard, pool, friends house lol where ever i can get my junk out - but i myself have just got back in to it, as you can tell from the pic iv got a white Willie!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
local beach, back yard, pool, friends house lol where ever i can get my junk out - but i myself have just got back in to it, as you can tell from the pic iv got a white Willie!

what part of australia are you in?
can you really suck your own dick?

local beach? are the beaches more friendly towards nudism over there?

u ever wear a speedo?

great pic, you'll have to post a new one once you get rid of your whiteness. Just be sure to put sunscreen on your willy as you called it since don't want to sun burn it.

are you cut? really have to watch the sun if you are.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i wanna see you tan lines, nude pix only
ill start with my pic
and also do you sunbath naked?:biggrin1:
thnx

I like your tan line! :tongue:

I don't get out in the sun as much as I did in my 20s. But I remember a bf of mine once said he thought my tan line was sexy, back in the day when I spent every day of every weekend at the beach. I never got into nude sun bathing. If you do, don't let your pecker get burnt! You might regret it later.

selfsuck1991

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i live in south Australia atm, yes when its supa hard, we also have alot of nude beaches over here but no ones minds iv ur willy falls out ur speedo and the the spedo gets washed off - hehe?
unfortunatelyits just pulling up in to the winter months here so its getting cold - dont want to show off the shrinkage to the teens here (oh god that would be hell) and no im not cut (no point to that - might as well cut ur ears off) i just look it when im hard. and dont worry abount my willie just dont lose urs!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I now try to tan nude whenever I can. I have a fenced in private yard with a pool, but even with that the fact I still have kids makes it diffucult to find the private time.

So sometimes I cover the goods with a string thong which results in a tan line like this:

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/fullfront_crop.jpg

thonglife

Experimental Member
Media
I prefer a small tanline so I wear a string bikini or thong :)

2741408258_b113d2a70e.jpg

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are no pictures of me with tan lines as I make sure that whenever I sunbathe I am naked. I'm lucky in having access to places where I can sunbathe naked, and it's a pity that some of you live in countries without this, or where it's too long a journey.

Jumbo151

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have, but not often. It's so hard to find someplace 'private' You do have to cover everything with sunscreen, and often. Being an older male, and like others here, on the large side, it's been a challenge to find somewhere to go. . My wife's been brought up with a prudish streak so she won't even try. An all over tan does look good though.

My take - if you have a chance go for it....and enjoy.