Tan or Pale, which do you prefer?

e_a_s_t

Experimental Member
Media
This question is for everyone, whether you're interested in men or women. Do you find yourself attracted to people with tan or pale skin? Personally I find myself more attracted to people with light colored skin, or if their skin is naturally olive colored. Especially if they person has light blonde hair, I think it looks unnatural for their skin to be very dark.

I don't know if this is because of the negative health effects of tanning. The fact that over 10,000 people die of skin cancer every year has been enough to keep me applying the sun block. Also, tanning ages the skin much more rapidly and causes age spots. I don't want my significant other looking like beef jerky when we get older. If you think tanning beds are better, they aren't. They can actually contain up to 15x more UV rays.

So for me, I prefer natural, untanned skin. What about you guys?

PS, I don't mean to offend anyone by this thread if you tan. Just personal preference.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like either tan or pale, as long as the person looks healthy. A very, dark over-done tan due to too much sunning is a bigger turn off to me, though, then naturally pasty skin!

Living in Australia, we have to be very careful as the sun is extremely harsh here. Back in California, I could go out for a couple hours with minimal sunscreen and stay fairly safe. But here, unless I put a sunblock on, I can burn within 30 minutes.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a nudist and have darkish skin (for a caucasian!), and therefore usually develop a fairly dark all-over tan by mid-summer.

My wife can't hold a tan at all- she goes pink then red, peels and back to pale!

I find the visual contast between our bodies when they are entwined adds to my pleasure.

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find the visual contast between our bodies when they are entwined adds to my pleasure.

i totally agree, which is why i enjoy girls that are a bit tan...im quite Irish, so i go from white to burnt in about 5 minutes, then i peel right back to white...with a few more freckles than i started with heh

i also admit its hotter if i cum on a girl with a tan, cuz the whiteness stands out against her skin better :rolleyes:

but overall, i dont have an extreme preference, its not like i'd turn a girl down because she was too pale...i've been with girls as pale as me, its not a turn-off or anythin

B_caseyinbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A natural looking tan is great but nothing over the top like some of the lizards down at the beach - WAY to much time in the sun lol

Melissa-Bird

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Can anyone tell from my pictures which i prefer?! :p

I am deathly pale...And i do tend to find it attractive...well very attractive on others. Im not particularly fond of the Umpa-Lumpah look, but a nice real tan can be nice...however!

Pale for the win!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to agree- lightly tanned is fine, the 'leather purse look' is not...

Pale is fine, tho the 'glow in the dark white' can be a bit much...

Big time nudist here as well, so I try to stay lightly tanned (learned a LONG time ago that sunscreen goes EVERYWHERE...

The '2 tone' of a nice tan can be intersting (like a red arrow saying 'Check out my nipples or balls!)

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a nice healthy looking tan. That is my preference.

Being a nudist, I try to keep a year round tan when I can. I don't get dark tans. The darkest I get is a honey glow. Sunscreen is a must....all year round. If I don't keep a tan on me, I burn, turn red and then peel the first time I get strong sun light.

It is a good thing I live only 15 minutes from Hippie Hollow and I can go there year round. We have nice weather year round (for the most part).

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I like a good tan, but I think that comes down to my own inability to turn anything other than red and freckle! Although I find that some girls and guys look great with freckles...

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
doesn't matter to me, as I have no right to demand tans, being light blonde, blue eyed and pale beyond the ability to tan. Actually, what's terribly annoying is a need to wear hats to to scalp sunburns under my thin fine hair. It's thinning, but nowhere near thin, yet it still is of issue.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like the skin someone is born with. i know so many men and women who overdo it at the tanning booths and on the beach, making themselves look old, unnatural, and unhealthy. people who are very fair generally look bad even if they don't tan all that much, IMO because their skin is naturally harder to tan. people with darker skin seem to have a little more of a range. tanning is so unhealthy, i just can't get with it at all.

and i've never seen a fake tan (airbrush or otherwise) look good. ever.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like darker skin. A friend of mine is of Sicilian Italian origin and has beautiful olive skin. She can stay in the sun for hours and gets even darker. I fry and turn red like a lobster if I don't wear sunscreen.