Tan or Pale, which do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by e_a_s_t, Jan 9, 2008.

1. e_a_s_t

e_a_s_t New Member

This question is for everyone, whether you're interested in men or women. Do you find yourself attracted to people with tan or pale skin? Personally I find myself more attracted to people with light colored skin, or if their skin is naturally olive colored. Especially if they person has light blonde hair, I think it looks unnatural for their skin to be very dark.

I don't know if this is because of the negative health effects of tanning. The fact that over 10,000 people die of skin cancer every year has been enough to keep me applying the sun block. Also, tanning ages the skin much more rapidly and causes age spots. I don't want my significant other looking like beef jerky when we get older. If you think tanning beds are better, they aren't. They can actually contain up to 15x more UV rays.

So for me, I prefer natural, untanned skin. What about you guys?

PS, I don't mean to offend anyone by this thread if you tan. Just personal preference.

2. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like either tan or pale, as long as the person looks healthy. A very, dark over-done tan due to too much sunning is a bigger turn off to me, though, then naturally pasty skin!

Living in Australia, we have to be very careful as the sun is extremely harsh here. Back in California, I could go out for a couple hours with minimal sunscreen and stay fairly safe. But here, unless I put a sunblock on, I can burn within 30 minutes.

3. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    I'm a nudist and have darkish skin (for a caucasian!), and therefore usually develop a fairly dark all-over tan by mid-summer.

My wife can't hold a tan at all- she goes pink then red, peels and back to pale!

I find the visual contast between our bodies when they are entwined adds to my pleasure.

4. jason_x_shaw

jason_x_shaw New Member

i like the tan lines, nothing beats a nice sexy tanned body with a white arse, and tits.

5. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends on what kind of hair, eyes and body type the person is.

6. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

i totally agree, which is why i enjoy girls that are a bit tan...im quite Irish, so i go from white to burnt in about 5 minutes, then i peel right back to white...with a few more freckles than i started with heh

i also admit its hotter if i cum on a girl with a tan, cuz the whiteness stands out against her skin better :rolleyes:

but overall, i dont have an extreme preference, its not like i'd turn a girl down because she was too pale...i've been with girls as pale as me, its not a turn-off or anythin

7. B_caseyinbc

B_caseyinbc New Member

A natural looking tan is great but nothing over the top like some of the lizards down at the beach - WAY to much time in the sun lol

8. lonestar692000

lonestar692000 New Member

Albums:
    Doesn't really matter, really. My wife is very pale, blonde and blue and an absolute fox. Her big pink nipples are very attractive contrasted with her pale skin.

9. Melissa-Bird

Melissa-Bird New Member

Albums:
    Can anyone tell from my pictures which i prefer?! :p

I am deathly pale...And i do tend to find it attractive...well very attractive on others. Im not particularly fond of the Umpa-Lumpah look, but a nice real tan can be nice...however!

Pale for the win!

10. catman

Gold Member

I have to agree- lightly tanned is fine, the 'leather purse look' is not...

Pale is fine, tho the 'glow in the dark white' can be a bit much...

Big time nudist here as well, so I try to stay lightly tanned (learned a LONG time ago that sunscreen goes EVERYWHERE...

The '2 tone' of a nice tan can be intersting (like a red arrow saying 'Check out my nipples or balls!)

11. Hippie Hollow Girl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like a nice healthy looking tan. That is my preference.

Being a nudist, I try to keep a year round tan when I can. I don't get dark tans. The darkest I get is a honey glow. Sunscreen is a must....all year round. If I don't keep a tan on me, I burn, turn red and then peel the first time I get strong sun light.

It is a good thing I live only 15 minutes from Hippie Hollow and I can go there year round. We have nice weather year round (for the most part).

12. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

Tanned but not overcooked--a healthy glow is nice. :smile:

13. smudgey

smudgey Member

Albums:
    I like a good tan, but I think that comes down to my own inability to turn anything other than red and freckle! Although I find that some girls and guys look great with freckles...

14. modulo

modulo New Member

Personally, something more than pasty but less than George Hamilton.

15. bimmli

bimmli Member

Nice dark olive complexion goes nice against my pale olive complexion.

16. Qua

Qua
    Gold Member

Albums:
    doesn't matter to me, as I have no right to demand tans, being light blonde, blue eyed and pale beyond the ability to tan. Actually, what's terribly annoying is a need to wear hats to to scalp sunburns under my thin fine hair. It's thinning, but nowhere near thin, yet it still is of issue.

17. snoozan

Gold Member

i like the skin someone is born with. i know so many men and women who overdo it at the tanning booths and on the beach, making themselves look old, unnatural, and unhealthy. people who are very fair generally look bad even if they don't tan all that much, IMO because their skin is naturally harder to tan. people with darker skin seem to have a little more of a range. tanning is so unhealthy, i just can't get with it at all.

and i've never seen a fake tan (airbrush or otherwise) look good. ever.

18. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I like darker skin. A friend of mine is of Sicilian Italian origin and has beautiful olive skin. She can stay in the sun for hours and gets even darker. I fry and turn red like a lobster if I don't wear sunscreen.

19. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I prefer pale skins, lightly sun kissed is ok, I don't care for a mahogany tan.

20. crescendo69

Gold Member

Because of my vitiligo, I have no tan - white everywhere except for a few tan blotches left on my lower legs. It seems dark-skinned guys dig it sometimes. And I prefer the naturally dark skin.

Draft saved Draft deleted