Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah my subscription is up in a few days and I’ll give it a few months and then see what he’s up to. He doesn’t post enough for me to keep me subscribed on a monthly basis. And I thought he was just an avid weed smoker. Damn, I didn’t know he was doing opioids. Smh :D I wish him well :heart:
He does smoke & pop percs, but he wanted roxys yesterday. I’m trying to figure out why he is so comfortable asking for this shit on a public platform. Shit is weird & dumb.

Trife

Superior Member
Media
As much as I like Tank I just turned off my subscription for the 1st time. OF is definitely dry asf. He was on Twitter yesterday begging for a plug to buy drugs & got mad Tweeted & then deleted his frustration bc no one DM him with the hookup. His addiction is showing & it ain’t cute. Idk why these young ppl out here fucking with these opioids as hard as they do. Roll a tree & be free. That pill shit is a tough habit to kick.

It's sad, you can tell he's a nice dude but the drugs are a problem. When he posted the video of his girlfriend sniffing off his dick I knew he was into more than weed. I don't feel like his heart is into it anymore and he really needs to get help.

ShadyHeauxBlues

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welp someone just reported the video I posted weeks ago of his gf sniffing the crushed perc 10 off Tank's dick. I was given a warning & 20 points. The only other warning & points I have received since I joined this website was on this same thread; maybe I need to stay my ass of this bitch. Tank is getting me in trouble.

Reactions: 2843961