Tanning - Bad for my dick?

Frat Cock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys -

Im starting to tan and usually I cover my dick up with a sock or something, but lately I havn't been...is this bad? Any ideas out there? Should I continue to tan completely naked or should I go back to covering it up?

Gee Thanks!:confused:

FUNINTHESUN

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'VE BEEN TANNING IN THE BUFF FOR SEVERAL YEARS... SEE MY PICS IN MY GALLERY... JUST USE ALOT OF LOTION AFTERWARDS... HOPEFULLY YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO HELP YOU WITH THAT:rolleyes:

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's no worse for your dick than anywhere else on your body - just don't come crying when you find a nasty mole! You could always go for the fake stuff.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys -

Im starting to tan and usually I cover my dick up with a sock or something, but lately I havn't been...is this bad? Any ideas out there? Should I continue to tan completely naked or should I go back to covering it up?

Wow...glad I don't have that problem:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
But on a serious note, I don't see any difference from tanning any other part of your body...come on...U know a black dick is sexy anyway:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A sock, towel, shirt shorts, all cloths. Only have a 5 spf. Think about that next time, my advice is just put a double folded towel over it with your shorts on or if your naked put 2 towels around that area.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have tanned naked for years. My cock and balls are nicely brown. Most guys comment when they first see me. I think it's a turn on for them. And it sure is for me!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When i lived in Arizona i would lay out bare ass near the swimming pool all day long. The temp. was most of time 110 degrees. It never hurt my dick. It depends if you are dark or fair skinned. If you are fair skinned be carefull. Aso drink a lot of coffee and smoke plenty of cigarettes...........:cool:

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
When I was in highschool back in the late 70's, there were 4 of my classmates that went out on a raft trip down an isolated stretch of one of the rivers in Idaho. During the isolated part of the trip, which was a couple of hours travel time, they all stripped naked, and yes, you may not have already guessed it, but all 4 of them sunburned their dicks, as well as burning themselves all over elsewhere too!!!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dont get sunburn. I never did. I can even get tan in the winter on my face if the sun is strong enough. Again if a person is fair skinned be carefull. The sun is good for you. Vitamins Aand D. Without the sun we would die. But dont abuse it............:cool:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You have to build it up in time. Don't expose your genitals to the sun too long. Your penis and balls never were exposed to the sun before. Use lots of suntanning lotion on your ass and your crack too. I can tell you it hurts when you get sunburned at these hidden places.
If you are cut be careful in the beginning.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys -

I'd say just be careful and watchout if you are circumcised as I know I once tanned naked and sunburned my dick. Nowadays I either tan in a speedo not to mention the hot speedo tan lines or i just use a towel or my briefs to cover my genitals, sometime I like to have a small part of my body not tan just so I can tell how tan I actually am.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys -

I think you have very nice fair skin, why damage it prematurely? Consider a gradual, natural tan--wearing sunblock. Tanning beds are dangerous. Healthy skin is sexy (especially when you're older).