Tanning Bed or Spray Tan

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Personally, I feel spray tanning is a quite a bit safer than sitting in a tanning bed.
And you'd be absolutely correct. There really is no comparison; one is safe, the other is, by its very nature, damaging to the body.

Just remember: most "spray on" tans provide NO UV protection, so you'll still need to protect yourself.

Radiant

1st Like
Media
I'd never do a spray tan. I've gone to a tanning bed about 10 times in my life. I prefer going out in the sun and tanning little by little, not burning.

D

deleted213967

OK first of all, when did you go to medical school? I am guessing never. Tanning does not increase the chance of cancer, severe burns do. Tanning is your natural responce to the sun. The same sun that we have been running around under naked for hundreds of thousands of years. Yes it can cause wrinkles but that is more from the dehydration of the skin than the UVa and UVb. And really, tan looks much better than pasty white. We both tan as you can see, and yes I work in healthcare :)

Even on a purely esthetic level...please... the carrot-colored ass with the faded-carrot crack make the victim look like a bad photo negative.

BTW, for hundreds of year, the nobility and the bourgoisie universally found it utterly peasant to look tan. So much for your Neanderthal-running-naked-in-the-sun argument.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because I freckle, I don't do sun very much. Turns out to be a blessing cuz my skin looks way young.

BUT.... being pale all the time is BORING.

Some people color their hair. I color my skin. I'll go dark, pale, and everything in between. I'm also looking into COLORS for my skin as well as a variety of temporary tattoos.

When I find a good green or blue, I'll post a picture. I'll be the first green-skinned alien from Mars in the gallery! :tongue: