Tanning Beds

robbie87

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone

I started going tanning for the first time. It is so relaxing that I want to jack off in them.
Any stories? Is this an ok thing to do? I'd clean it up of course.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fantasy aside. Please don't use them. They just keep reporting the danger of these beds just keeps going up. Get a spray tan and jack with a gym buddy. :) Take care

robbie87

Just Browsing
Media
I actually only have a few sessions on this gift certificate, I probably won't go at all after. I just wanted to have some fun while I am there :smile:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't had a tan in 7 years and damn proud of it!

I'm 27 and dont have a single wrinkle on my face.

There's a family history of skin cancer for me so I avoid the exposure as much as possible.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cancer cancer cancer cancer

I dunno why, but that made me crack up. Not that cancer is funny, just that repeating "cancer" four times as an answer...ah, explaining humour always fucking fails.

Dude, don't jack off in the tanning bed, please. There are other people who want to get a tan/cancer in those things - and smelling someone else's jizz slowly grilling away on those UV tubes is not what anyone is looking for.

That being said, if you purchase your own tanning bed for your own personal use (or for the use of others who enjoy smelling someone else's roasting jizz), fuckin giv'er.

andii

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stroke my dick in the bed to kill time. It makes 15 minutes feel like 2, but I always stop when I am about to cum... It would be weird to do that there

Kewlbeans

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First of all, it's a free Country. Tan if you want to. I woudn't jack off in the bed because you REALLY don't want to expose youe Penis to the rays. Your Penis has ultra thin skin and can be really damaged by too much exposure. Same goes for your eyelids, hence the eye protection you wesr in the bed. Put a dark colored sock over your penis when tanning, and jack off when you get home.
My .02 cents

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love the sun (not that we get much here, the last few summers) and I tan well and easily. But most of the joy of sunbathing is being in the open, lying on the ground under the sky with fresh air moving over your skin, trees and grasses swaying in the breeze, the buzz of insects or the sound of waves breaking nearby.

But tanning bed? No.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not a tanner, but I have had a male friend that does tan waaayyy too much. He made the mistake of just one tanning session without covering his genitals. Think very swollen and painful red itchy flaky skin with borderline sun poisoning and that's what you're looking at. It made for a hilarious story when he told it, but I know he'd never risk that again.

Jergen's sun glow lotion is wonderful for a gradual sunkissed look without the harm of UV rays when your gift certificate is done and it'll keep your tan from fading a little longer.

hungteendude

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go tanning every week for 10 minutes. Ya it has its bad sides but it also has its good side: in the winter if you live in a place without a lot of UV rays the tanning beds emit UV and from that you get vitamin D. Im not saying its the most healthiest thing but in the summer the sun is just as powerful as a tanning bed.

And to the jerking off comment - nope never done it in a tanning bed
everything is good in moderation

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh dear lord. I wanted to write something, but...oh God.

Honestly he jokes like hell about it now! If he's only learn the lesson about tanning the rest of him. He's a body builder and thinks he has to do it. Ugh!! He's Irish decent like I am. I get soo worried for him!