Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use to tan all over , until my mother-in-law moved in with us. Now she is getting ready to move out and I will once again begin to tan all over. When I did tan all over, everything got a little darker. No sun burns, except on my ass when first getting that "base" after the winter months.

Skin Pigmentation of your Dick and Bag should be darker to begin with, Mother Natures natural Sun Screen. I went bare when I started, but keep in mind areas just around that are White will

Reactions: Dckstretchr

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cock and balls are naturally a few shades darker than the rest of my body. I like an all over tan. Always use some sunscreen. I have a scar from being circumcised and that area stays light, so I finally covered it up with a flame tattoo ! Check out my pics.

Attachments

I want to sun tan a lot more but have to be weary the neighbors kids like to run through the yard and might see something they shouldn't. I want to get tanned all over

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I want to sun tan a lot more but have to be weary the neighbors kids like to run through the yard and might see something they shouldn't. I want to get tanned all over
There are nude recreation places all over the south. Check out the web and you can find them. If you are in Georgia, the best is The River's Edge in Dewey Rose, GA.

Here's one of me in my back yard. Enjoy !

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been almost one year and I'm happy to report all went well. No burning of the penis but I had to cover my inner thighs to keep from burning. I found I needed no tanning lotion, I'm olive skinned to begin with.
I now cover the head so it stays pink and let the shaft darken, a real nice contrast. Shaving around the base and shaft helps out too.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's been almost one year and I'm happy to report all went well. No burning of the penis but I had to cover my inner thighs to keep from burning. I found I needed no tanning lotion, I'm olive skinned to begin with.
I now cover the head so it stays pink and let the shaft darken, a real nice contrast. Shaving around the base and shaft helps out too.
ALWAYS use sunscreen to reduce the risk of skin cancer as well as burning. As for keeping the head pink--use sun block. Also, sunscreen will allow you to enjoy the sun longer without burning! ENJOY !!

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ya they do. i often tan my penis.

Always good to see a BigIrishMan. We know of the curse of the Irish = small penis. I'm 1/4 Irish and my Irish friends ALL have the curse. Such small penises but they compensate with the biggest wits imaginable. And its a joke with their wives who don't complain. The "g" spot, as we know is easy to reach with 6"

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I raed an article somewhere that exposing the penis to the sun for 15 minutes will increase your testosterome level. Wish I could find that article! Anyway--works for me !!! But always use sunscreen !!!! Another benefit is enjoying the wind blowing across your cock--gets me hard !!!!! ENJOY !!!!!!!

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read an article somewhere that exposing the penis to the sun for 15 minutes will increase your testosterone level. Wish I could find that article! Anyway--works for me !!! But always use sunscreen !!!! Another benefit is enjoying the wind blowing across your cock--gets me hard !!!!! ENJOY !!!!!!!
There are a number of published articles that genitals exposed to the sun improve testosterone production. Use Google and you'll find them. I sunbathe naked whenever possible and I do maintain a strong libido.

kenny233

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in the sun naked at my house sometimes when I swim or lay by the pool. I have never burned down there, but probably because I do use sunblock, and I have a fear of getting a sunburn on my dick.

My dick gets darker, but it is not naturally darker like some people.

bigg tool

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am in the sun naked at my house sometimes when I swim or lay by the pool. I have never burned down there, but probably because I do use sunblock, and I have a fear of getting a sunburn on my dick.

My dick gets darker, but it is not naturally darker like some people.

...I want to layout in the sun at YOUR pool :biggrin1:

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Usually sunbathe nude and use plenty of suncream. Can't say I've noticed my cock and balls getting much browner, but being nude does prevent tan-lines. However tan-lines can be very erotic!

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because the skin of the penis is very thin, unlike the skin on our arms / legs, can we tanners expect to get a "deep" tissue tan, that will stay as long as a tan on other areas of our bodies ?
I've noticed that after being out for some time in the sun, the skin on my penis gets very dark, and stays that way for a coulple days, then fades quickly. Nothing scientific, just my observation...comments ?

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been working naked gardening for some weeks now taking advantage of the early NZ summer. I have noticed that my penis is now a lot darker than the rest of me. There is a slight erotic effect from the sunshine. It certainly seems to improve my sense of wellbeing or the enjoyment of life.

My penis is naturally darker than the rest of me. I did fall asleep face-up in the sun once and got burned lobster red to the pubes, but can't recall what my dick and balls were like at the time. This was back in the mid-1980s. I have had no opportunity to enjoy exposing it to the sun for any amount of time since then. (I have gotten an occasional thrill of going out in the full moonlight and stripping, but that's for another thread perhaps!)