Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love tanning nude. Best cock tan with foreskin forward and partial chubby. No unsightly "pale" tan lines in the foreskin wrinkles;).

Had opportunity to tan with full plump erection this past week end at clothing optional campground:), and received many compliments.
The warm sun plumps me naturally, and a cock ring kept me rigid. Greatest tanning session experience in over 20 years of nude sun bathing,

Reactions: pp_ryder

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I recently read an article about tanning and melanoma. It suggested that circumcised men have a much higher risk of melanoma on the glans of their penis (as that part was never meant to be subjected to the sun) and they should use zinc oxide to cover it. That would be attractive at a nude beach, a dick with a ghastly white head.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I usually keep a tan yr round. My cock tans just like the rest of my body. Never burns. For a longtime I covered my cock when tanning.
I started removing the cover a little at a time being cautious. No problem I permanently removed my cover been tanning my cock ever since.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I raed an article somewhere that exposing the penis to the sun for 15 minutes will increase your testosterome level. Wish I could find that article! Anyway--works for me !!! But always use sunscreen !!!! Another benefit is enjoying the wind blowing across your cock--gets me hard !!!!! ENJOY !!!!!!!
I love feeling the wind blowing my chest hair. Great feeling as well!

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the truth and not to scare anyone, but i had melanoma cancer which gratefully was caught in time. about a year later i noticed a freckle on the topside of my penis, which i showed to my dermatologist. He took it off and sent it in to be tested. it came back as scamus(sp?)cell cancer. Now i can't afford to lose a millimeter off my dick,
Guys please be careful.

Reactions: ohiorod

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sans exposure to the sun, I'm pretty much uniformly pale all over my body. Except for my peen, whose natural shade is California Surfer Tan. And the color of my glans does perfectly match my lips.

CometJo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I'm somewhere between a redhead and blonde. I can tan a little bit, but it takes quite a few gradual exposures. I used to take every chance to sunbathe nude as a youth because it's the bomb. And recently in my 40's I've started again. With my light complexion, the skin that doesn't get much sun will burn within an hour or less during the 10AM-2PM peak sun times. I'm talking chest, abdomen, legs, upper arms, etc. My cock and scrotum never seem to burn, though. They are not very dark at all, but still don't burn. I've even isolated my genitals by covering up the parts of my body that were already turning red and getting hot, and kept on sunning. No burned genitals! I'm sure if I left them exposed all day for days on end they would eventually burn, but it just amazes me how much more sun they can take than my other skin. I think everyone just has so many more melanocytes in that area, and there are one or two articles on PubMed/NIH about how androgens target melanocytes in genital skin. Pretty fascinating.

CometJo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yeah I'm somewhere between a redhead and blonde. I can tan a little bit, but it takes quite a few gradual exposures. I used to take every chance to sunbathe nude as a youth because it's the bomb. And recently in my 40's I've started again. With my light complexion, the skin that doesn't get much sun will burn within an hour or less during the 10AM-2PM peak sun times. I'm talking chest, abdomen, legs, upper arms, etc. My cock and scrotum never seem to burn, though. They are not very dark at all, but still don't burn. I've even isolated my genitals by covering up the parts of my body that were already turning red and getting hot, and kept on sunning. No burned genitals! I'm sure if I left them exposed all day for days on end they would eventually burn, but it just amazes me how much more sun they can take than my other skin. I think everyone just has so many more melanocytes in that area, and there are one or two articles on PubMed/NIH about how androgens target melanocytes in genital skin. Pretty fascinating.

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Old thread, but I posted a commentary on my personal blog that talks about all-over tanning. I have a private yard and pool, so lay out after swimming to dry off. In my case my cock flops to the right, and I have an actual difference in darkness from the left side to the right side of it. Plus a pasty white ring where the skin bunches up at the head, and a pink patch in my right side pubes where the cock covers the skin. A weird tanline, but unless you're looking closely you'd never see it. Only my urologist and my physical therapist have ever commented...

This is the truth and not to scare anyone, but i had melanoma cancer which gratefully was caught in time. about a year later i noticed a freckle on the topside of my penis, which i showed to my dermatologist. He took it off and sent it in to be tested. it came back as scamus(sp?)cell cancer. Now i can't afford to lose a millimeter off my dick,
Guys please be careful.
What just a regular freckle? I freckle all the time in the sun...

I recently read an article about tanning and melanoma. It suggested that circumcised men have a much higher risk of melanoma on the glans of their penis (as that part was never meant to be subjected to the sun) and they should use zinc oxide to cover it. That would be attractive at a nude beach, a dick with a ghastly white head.
That makes sense. Like tanning the inside of your mouth :eek: youch!

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

pp_ryder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just call your cock Commander Whitehead.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What just a regular freckle? I freckle all the time in the sun...
I thought it looked like a regular one, but he showed me the irregular shape and the fact that it grew quickly. when he biopsied it , he got it all thank God. my melanoma was on the back of my neck. I've lived in Fl. all my life and spent days in the sun. Most of it naked. Be careful.

I thought it looked like a regular one, but he showed me the irregular shape and the fact that it grew quickly. when he biopsied it , he got it all thank God. my melanoma was on the back of my neck. I've lived in Fl. all my life and spent days in the sun. Most of it naked. Be careful.
Good to know