Tantalizing Toes = Pretty Pussy??

Multiple Choice -- pick your poison...

• Pretty toes = pampered pussy

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Clean toes, unpainted = natural pussy in a healthy state

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Unkempt toes = don't go down there

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Toenails and foot hygiene have nothing to do with a gal's genital or dental hygiene

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Stupid poll... I'd rather bite my toes than answer

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Inspired by the "Painted Toes" thread.) (Not, however, to be confused with camel toes :rolleyes:)

- - -

In my opinion -- and it's only my opinion, mind you -- a woman's toes are an advertisement of how well she takes care of her genital health.

What do you think?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
maybe...

i'm often bare foot... and go commando.
i use lotion on my feet.... and use an oil blend on my vulva.
have a clit ring... have rocked a toe ring.

but then again, i've never painted by vagina sparkly blue. :smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No way. Ever since damaging my toenail bed during the marathon I haven't been motivated to take care of my toenails. I barely exfoliate my heels. But my vulva's still gorgeous. That still gets the same exact grooming it always does. I condition my pubic hair twice a week and rub oil into it daily. I shave my labia, and the perimeter, and trim the rest short with scissors. It's pretty perfect by my standards, and my husband agrees.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sweet brown rice oil, Ms. Altered.. i use that, with sunflower oil, avocado oil, and a bit of vitamin E. i call it vulva butter.. even with waxing/shaving me Jenny is the softest thing going. and if i let the hair grow in, is baby fine.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sweet brown rice oil, Ms. Altered.. i use that, with sunflower oil, avocado oil, and a bit of vitamin E. i call it vulva butter.. even with waxing/shaving me Jenny is the softest thing going. and if i let the hair grow in, is baby fine.
Wow! That sounds amazing. I just use baby oil or olive oil, whichever I happen to be using on the rest of me. Let's talk formulas, ML. What proportions of each oil go into your vulva butter? I switched to olive oil quite a while ago, because baby oil is a petroleum product. But oilve oil makes dogs follow me around.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting!

I've never had this discussion with anyone, and I'm really interested!

Mickey Lee -- what oil blend do you use? And how often?

Altered Ego -- what do you use to condition your pubic hair, and what oil do you rub into your (pubic hair?) (genital skin?)

(This is NOT what they are publishing in Cosmo!)

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently bought sweet almond oil and put a few drops of cinnamon oil in it. My guy likes calorie free "cinnamon buns".... and I like the mild tingle. Makes me have sex more often...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting!

I've never had this discussion with anyone, and I'm really interested!

Mickey Lee -- what oil blend do you use? And how often?

Altered Ego -- what do you use to condition your pubic hair, and what oil do you rub into your (pubic hair?) (genital skin?)

(This is NOT what they are publishing in Cosmo!)
John Freida Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner. It's what I use on my head. Great results in both places. I rub oil into my vulva to prevent ingrown hairs, which are more likely to occur if the skin dries out. My hair is incredibly curly.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John Freida Frizz Ease Smooth Start Conditioner. It's what I use on my head. Great results in both places. I rub oil into my vulva to prevent ingrown hairs, which are more likely to occur if the skin dries out. My hair is incredibly curly.

Thanks, Ms AE. I've used Frizz Ease on my head hair. I'll have to try it down below. I'm usually a hairless Chihuahua down below, but I'm thinking that the silicones in the John Freida product may be less drying than shaving cream.

Didn't know that about ingrown hairs. I'm going to try it! Thanks!:tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i've tried olive oil, just seems too heavy and took time for the oil to absorb into my skin.

the base is sunflower oil.. about .5 cup. then i'll add in the brown rice oil (2 tbsp), is amazing for skin. a couple of tbsps of the avocado oil. you can add almond oil if you have it. i add a few drops of food quality essential oils.. lemon verbena is a favorite.. the citrus is a nice compliment to my body chemistry.

my favorite vit e is wheat germ oil. a couple of teaspoons will round out this batch. mix, store in a small bottle.. keep out of heat/sun. should be used up before you have to worry about the oil going funky.

other options - carrot seed oil. coconut oil, is great for summer time. is mad soothing for skin. my pasty butt is hyper sensitive to heat and sunshine.. so the sooth is always my friend.

as long as you keep ya oils food grade, you can mix and match for ya skin. can also be used on pubes. makes pubes into baby hairs.

so basic.. is half base oil. second half a mix of two primary oils, then fill in with essential or specialty oils. i have a card for the mix i use now *which i frippin love* gimme a lil time to dig through my recipes cards and i'll email you the exact mix.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
newly minted hair geek - silicone makes a great lube, is terrible for your hair.

randomly: now i really want a sparkly blue vagina.
:biggrin:

back on topic.. you can use the same oil mix on your feet
:biglaugh:

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(Inspired by the "Painted Toes" thread.) (Not, however, to be confused with camel toes :rolleyes:)

- - -

In my opinion -- and it's only my opinion, mind you -- a woman's toes are an advertisement of how well she takes care of her genital health.

What do you think?

Apart from warm water and a little mild soap if it so pleases you, there's nothing else you should be doing to your vagina to keep it clean. It doesn't need lotions or potions or perfumes of any sort.

You'd be better off not judging people for retarded reasons in the future. That's just my opinion of course.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apart from warm water and a little mild soap if it so pleases you, there's nothing else you should be doing to your vagina to keep it clean. It doesn't need lotions or potions or perfumes of any sort.

You'd be better off not judging people for retarded reasons in the future. That's just my opinion of course.
Maybe yours doesn't. My vagina gets washed with plain warm water, but my vulva needs a lot of other stuff if I am going to have a comfy life.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is not a need, is pampering, something i enjoy.
is not a need to sterilize me jenny, or somehow make my jenny more appealing to someone else. or some need to deny my vagina is a vagina, instead of a misty spring meadow.

is all for me. is like givin a lil love to one of my favorite parts :biggrin:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I voted 'pretty toes = pampered pussy' just because in my case it's true! And I don't use any special oils on my 'jenny', but I use polysporin instead of shaving cream and a fresh disposable razor every time. No itching or ingrown hairs. All is soft and irritant free.

Last edited: