Tantalizing Toes = Pretty Pussy??

Multiple Choice -- pick your poison...

• Pretty toes = pampered pussy

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Clean toes, unpainted = natural pussy in a healthy state

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Unkempt toes = don't go down there

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Toenails and foot hygiene have nothing to do with a gal's genital or dental hygiene

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Stupid poll... I'd rather bite my toes than answer

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I see your toes I see vagina. There's a perception between the two, like it or not.

I've heard of the correlation before. A book that gathered the experiences of Australian Catholic school students (1950-1980) spoke of girls being banned from wearing peep-toes shoes to school dances, because their toe cleavage would arouse the boys.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Apart from warm water and a little mild soap if it so pleases you, there's nothing else you should be doing to your vagina to keep it clean. It doesn't need lotions or potions or perfumes of any sort.

Soap?? No soap ever goes anywhere near me jenny! I use a soap free, paraben free wash that is formulated for mucosal areas. And AE is right - the way one treats the skin and hair on and around the vulva is different to the way one treats the actual vagina.

You'd be better off not judging people for retarded reasons in the future. That's just my opinion of course.

That comment, directed at the OP, I agree with.

I doubt it. Highly. I am way more comforrtable with shaved labia, exponentially so, particularly when I menstrate or get horny. I don't like the feeling of wet pubes in my panties.

Ditto, ditto. I have thin, sparse, white-girl pubes - very different from the way you describe yours but I too have all the same discomforts. Everyone has delicate skin down there - I have found the razor burn is just too much for me, maybe I could have tried oils and such but luckily my skin there does not react at all badly to Veet Sensitive Skin, so I use that now, exclusively. In fact, I find my vulva feels very nice afterwards, from inside ad out. I just have to be really careful not to get any on the mucous membrane.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow! That sounds amazing. I just use baby oil or olive oil, whichever I happen to be using on the rest of me. Let's talk formulas, ML. What proportions of each oil go into your vulva butter? I switched to olive oil quite a while ago, because baby oil is a petroleum product. But oilve oil makes dogs follow me around.

Woof!