tantra and sexual fantasy

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ok so i have a total wild streak in my panties i want it right there is an ancient sort of tantra of union with god through sex. for me my ultimate stud is the bhudda of compassion. waves of grace like the ocean crashing against my thighs. consecrated phallus as instrument of god yet the consecration is love itself. Here my heart and body can be one like wild fire the magic of being held yab yum xtc, body to body true love for everything without boundaries behind each moan and thrust. perhaps such a thing is a origin of all lust and love.loving pulsating cock of grace LIGHT........OH GOD Y E SSSSSS!

kelly.allan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a programme about tantra on tv a few years ago and I would love to have taken part in ti. It is a wonderful experience I have heard . I would love to chat to you about it

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i am all about the heart within the delight of touch I want t0n receive communion with everything through touch and though the science of making love on universe as well as each individual soul center that is on the same journey to the same destination. sword of light divine tastes like cum is one with vast arms enfolding the hearts of everything inside a cosmic womb. touch taste in the darkness of night the god the goddess are alive. can you feel it........... can you eat it........ like the last supper.

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish more men were open to exploring this area.

you have to do it for them they need you to show them...... not always there are some good ones. but you have be there to challenge both you and him when it comes to sexual discovery otherwise we will never grow when you find it then you can bring him the goddess and what else does he need. :biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love to chat to anyone who has an interest in tantra

Despite my last overly glib comment, I do have a genuine interest in Tantra Kelly, though I am not sure that I am that interesting to talk to about it.

I also agree with the last post - it does take two and I am happier if the woman leads.

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why do i believe i am right about taking sex like heaven means it has a bride..... just think about it. how to bring her to you dare you

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you have to do it for them they need you to show them...... not always there are some good ones. but you have be there to challenge both you and him when it comes to sexual discovery otherwise we will never grow when you find it then you can bring him the goddess and what else does he need. :biggrin1:

They must be open to the idea and receptive for this to work. Save for one, every other time i've suggested this to a lover they say they don't see what the fuss is all about. You can't make someone do something they've no interest in. When they say "ok" i'll be the goddess. :biggrin1:

Despite my last overly glib comment, I do have a genuine interest in Tantra Kelly, though I am not sure that I am that interesting to talk to about it.

I also agree with the last post - it does take two and I am happier if the woman leads.

Lucky women.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am also happier when a woman initiates sex Kelly, not that that means that one partner should remain dominant. If I am honest, I think I get much stronger erections.

Anyone else found this?

0love1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
HEY MURC i call it a war council on all fronts your sexuality is salvation if you want to go there you don't have to leave. he doesn't even have to know that you are planning to give him transmissions for heaven. He really doesn't have a choice anymore if he needs you why disengage instead of fulfill your role for him bring him out make him a man for the FIRST TIME maybe that is a goddess role as his mother. Even as he is her father.

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I understand Tantra, it is a yoga which means union, so much psychology in the world trying to make everything expensive and exclusive. Union with others and God with pleasure mostly. union not seperation is the key. sex is the same current that runs through all our chakras up through the thousand petal lotus, it is a bit more fun to start it this way.

I'm very interested at the 30 % gay, do you think girls and guys can share this in small groups, I bet you do, the same as I. 20% gay I think desires the touch at least of other men and tantra is something many should look at.