Tantra

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
All of my masturbation sessions are tantric. My sessions always involve slow, deep, relaxed breathing with eyes closed concentrating on the physical and mental energies flowing through me while I slowly caress, fondle, and stroke my entire body from top to bottom. Weaving together and harmonizing all that internal energy always leads to very intense full body orgasms.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been edging myself since I was a teenager. If I go more than two hours though it hurts. But it does lead to more powerful and extremely satisfying ejaculations haha. Most times when I cum quickly I dribble out. But if I edge it good I will shoot straight in the air. Love those!

I wish someone had the patience to perform tantric edging on me!

Reactions: sim_8701

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All of my masturbation sessions are tantric. My sessions always involve slow, deep, relaxed breathing with eyes closed concentrating on the physical and mental energies flowing through me while I slowly caress, fondle, and stroke my entire body from top to bottom. Weaving together and harmonizing all that internal energy always leads to very intense full body orgasms.
THIS is tantric. Simply edging is not. In fact, tantric sex/edging are completely Independent.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I began edging when I was a teen. It's a practice I still use. I began studying and practicing Tantra as a young adult and my girlfriend and I practice together now.

Reactions: halcyondays

In a way. My gf edges me all the time usually for days, says its good for your penis and self being. Plus it makes her extremely hot to tease like this. She says its good to hold on and not cum.

So i haven't cum for three days now but been edged everyday.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to edge as a teen, but as teens tend to overdo things, I did the same. I would edge daily initially, and wouldn't cum for months. I actively avoided it, and feared and disgusted by ejaculation, (due to witnessing sexual trauma and a family that didn't really teach me about sex). It basically trained me to only get erections while being stimulated. Once stimulation stopped, I would go flaccid.

I stuck with this form of masturbation for a long time (although ejaculation stopped being an issue, i'd still avoid it). I started to get some problems with erections recently (in my 30s). These issues are mental (i can still get erect and ejaculate with constant stimulation, and get morning wood), but still difficult to deal with.

be weary while edging, especially if you're young.

sim_8701

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been edging myself since I was a teenager. If I go more than two hours though it hurts. But it does lead to more powerful and extremely satisfying ejaculations haha. Most times when I cum quickly I dribble out. But if I edge it good I will shoot straight in the air. Love those!

I wish someone had the patience to perform tantric edging on me!
I would t mince trying to perform tantric edging with you

Edging is not tantric.

Doing Acid is not enlightenment.