Tantric massage

inquiringmind: Hi,
My boyfriend , who is rather large ( height and personal endowments) has recently been asking me rather frequently about giving him a lingam massage. At first, I thought it was some new form of massage I had not previously heard of( i.e. reiki, shiatsu) I then learned that lingam was a sanskrit word for penis. It is a allegedly believed that the lingam is an essential life force and that like in reflexology to massage it in a variety of areas and ways it can relieve tension and illness in other parts of the body. Have any of you had one? I read about it the other day and they were saying you must bring the person to arousal 7 times! Do any of you have favorite techniques for this , special oils you use, how should he dress, where is the best place to do this , etc? He is really working my nerves on this one.I think one of his friends must have told him about it and he is raring to go! Any insight?

Inquiring mind

aussiechick63: Hi Inquiring.
Have you tried any of the websites on tantric sex. There is some great info to be found in there. I have a male friend that is right into tantric sex and he is always telling me how good it is, how it has made him multi orgasmic. Unfortunately that is the only advice I can give you.

TragicWhiteKnight: I've been reading up on tantra lately, though haven't had any chance to practice it personally (because I'm busy...yeah, that's it. Not because I'm alone and bitter, or anything...)

It's not especially complicated, by tantric standards (in that it doesn't involve much effort or crazy yoga). It's about intimacy more than number of arousals; as long as there's no ejaculation, you're probably doing a good job. If you need any more info, message me; doing tantra research tires you out too much to make long posts.

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look into 'edging'. It is when you take your partner to a level JUSSSSSSSSSST about to cum to "NOT gonna cum, Not gonna cum, Not gonna cum."
to OOOOK I'm OOOOK. WHEY! ok

And do it again and again

You have to know your partner pretty well (sexually) to do this cause ya gotta be able to tell that is't building up know at just what moment to back back and how to back back. and when and how to start back. Does there need to be a pause after slowing down or just come to very slow and light movements.

This is a good tenique:
Right when the guy is about to blow stop everything and hold his arms down.
This way he has to struggle with you finish the job homself.
Plus any feeling that he has towards you being the dominant may turn his on.
Then begin stroking again. This time stroke from the head down to the base. Do this slowly and firmly (not too forceful) a min. of 3x.
Then slowly start again to jackoff. But each time that you start over you must use a different touch or jackoff tecnique.

You know first time was 1 handed
Second time slow and methodical
Third deep and forceful
or once with alot of head stim and once with alot of shaft and rim stim
Whatever floats his boat.

But when you finally let him blow and you know when is best
Make sure that it is great. You would have learned what he liked thru the other orgasms w/o ejaculations that he had on the massage table what he liked and kinda and not so much.
Use the 'not so muches' in the process to stop the ejaculation the first couple of times when you start.

Then when it is time use all of the 'liked' and 'really liked'.
Go crazy with if and that one nut will be as good as 7.

zeroeffect

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn Hawkgirl...where do you live?:wink: LOL That sounds fuckin' incredible...there should be more girls like you! I am throbbing just from reading your post.