Tantric Sex massage palours....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Jules7, May 2, 2010.

1. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

I posted this experience under another topic, but I was keen to expand on it on its own:

Once I went to a "tantric sex" massage place. I was curious to see what it was all about. They said that there was a special on "four handed massage" for a trainee so I said what the heck and paid a little extra.

Basically after a shower I went into a room with incense burning and soft music etc. The two very attractive girls (they call themselves godesses) "worshiped" my body with all kinds of yoga style talk etc. A lot of it was flattering talk about my powerfull masculinity etc, but not crude - more spiritual. Then we all held hands and did some deep breathing exercises.

Then they massaged me while I lay on a massage table on my stomach, using hands and various materials, suc as silk & feathers etc. Eventually I was totally relaxed and gently rolled onto my back. They both massaged me and worked there way to my hard cock. With lots of massage oil I literally had four hands touching me all over.. it was amazing! While one focussed on my cock and balls with great skill, the other massaged my nipples and chest. The two girls were both naked and while I couldn't touch genitals I was permitted to massage their breasts and run my hands over their bodies and bums while they worked. They also breathed gently onto me (especially near my ears which drives me crazy) and gave me little kisses on my face and neck. If I neared orgasm I was told to raise my hand and they changed focus for a while (basically edging over and over again). I was also told to breath deeply if I was about to cum, to try and draw the feeling from my groin into my whole body. They were very gentle yet firm, and the there was an amazing energy between us.

After 45 mins I eventually gave in and I had the best orgasm of my life. I remember I also shot my load further than ever due to the intense contractions which went on and on. My whole body went into spasm! It was an amazing experience.

Has anyone else been to one of these places? Do you think of them as the same as a "happy ending" massage or is there more to them. I really felt that they were not about just bringing you off like hookers are, but they were treating it like an art form!

2. cameltoelover

cameltoelover Member

Albums:
    Have seen the ads, but never had a true tantric massage. I do like to visit MP's from time to time. Have to agree, I luv the 4 hand option. Nothing quite like having two nubile naked hotties focusing totally on your pleasure or having them give you a double blow job with both of my hands playing with each pussy as they bend over on hands and knees in service to your cock.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

pretty much illegal in California, at least where I live.

4. naturistMale

naturistMale New Member

saw a video on Tantric Prostate Massage Masturbation.
    one girl, her one finger, your bone, your hand - and bliss.

5. ronnymexico

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would be curious as to where you would find one of the places. I've gone to a place in Manhattan - chinatown that was close to this - but it was behind closed doors and real hush hush. I kind of lucked into it.

6. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

there are several in london - you can search on google!

7. FeroxFemina

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In London really!

Learn something new everyday!

8. B_Jules7

B_Jules7 New Member

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I did a series of one-on-one Tantric sex sessions with a female trainer, which started with the theory and then moved onto the practical, which was close to what was described in the massage section above. That is, using energy recirculation to build up to an incredibly powerful full-body orgasm. Between sessions, I practiced what we did together with my wife during intercourse, to the point where strong full-body orgasms from normal sex are routine for me. What differed was that I was able to stimulate my trainer, which made our sessions more intimate and mutual. Also, we had a series of sessions, so we got to know one-another.

In Australia, Tantric massage or even the training sessions I did is sex work, and the girls are sex workers, which is legal here and legal in the UK as well.

10. D_Czarova Zucchini

D_Czarova Zucchini New Member

to the best of my knowledge real Tantra, whether hindu, buddhist, or taoist never dealt with massage. this is just another advertising gimmick for the old "rub'n'tug"

other good clues i've found if a licensed massage therapist is willing to go there is if they're particularly pricey or they mention that "draping is optional"

OTOH if they state emphatically that their services are "strictly therapeutic" then they don't

...at least until the feel more comfortable with you. ;)

but that's just speaking from my experience in my part of the US

never understood the appeal of prostrate massage, just feels like someone's finger is up my ass

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is not 'Tantric' massage, but using some tantric techniques, mainly sexual energy recirculation, to highten orgasm. I'm not a Tantric sex expert in a historical sense, but I was taught some Tantric sex techniques during a series of one-on-one sessions, and I found the massage session to be a great way to put into practice that which we had discussed. I was then able to use what I learned with my wife during intercourse, which prolonged the pleasure for her and expanded my orgasm for me. Later still, I taught her some of the techniques, such as drawing my sexual energy into her body, which resulted in her becoming more orgasmic. But I digress.

Tantra is a spiritual way of life and much more than sex, but Tantric sexual practices can be used to heighten sexual pleasure if you don't feel the need to go all the way. Tantric massage is a useful way to learn these practices, but I do not know if, in past times, that Tantric techniques were taught to young men using massage. It's possible they were.

Draft saved Draft deleted