Tantric Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by TragicWhiteKnight, Jul 23, 2004.

1. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    Well, it's time to find some summer reading. There used to be a thread on these here boards about, yes, tantric sex - but now the search button has gone away, I thought I'd start a new one.

So, is anyone else here a practitioner? Any recommended books/articles I may not have looked at?

Any help would be appreciate

2. naughty

Gold Member

Hi TWN,

Thre are many roads to enlightenment. Many of them reside on the internet. Just let your fingersdo te walking on Google type in"Tantric sex" and I am sure you may find more that you bargained for. Also type in "Fire on the Mountain". I think it will bring you to sites regarding Yoni massage and Lingam massage.

Naughty

3. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sorry, I find all this talk about "tantric" a bunch of bull. I can hold off an orgasm for as long as I want and I did not go to India and study under some yogi. The longest I have held back was 5 hours, and it wasn't that hard. (No, I did not think of my mom nude or recite baseball stats). Tantric has been made such a big deal because most men can't last long enough to satisfy the woman. Sorry, I just had to blow off steam.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

lol, no problem, Geo. I feel that way when a guy blows off after two minutes, so I pretty much agree. I like the idea of tantric, but have never met a true practitioner.
    There are many ways to prolong sex, I think tantric is one form, but I agree that it is overblown in most cases.

5. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    tantra is not just about dck control
    It is focusing on the journey the ebbs ad flows, peaks and valleys of lovemaking. If you've never had tantric sex it is like making luv with someone yu are really really sexually compatable with for a really long time with great foreplay. That's the closest thing I can compare it to.

I have had the same tantric partner for 8 years now and I don't want to date him and don't really want sex from anyone else.
    You don't have to be in love to do it only inlove with the with your own spirit
    Then you can better appreciate the other

It's like a random act of kindness. Helping someone who needs help. I your a nurse who does it for mare than the money. A caregiver looking after a hospice patient.
    The love of all man for simply being and realizing this is not the end ther is somewhere else to go and something else undone left to do. THE JOURNEY.
    Learning about yourself thru sex with the aid of someone who is doing the same

I learnd thru tantra that I think to much about what I am about to say. I am not as spontanious as I had thought. I should go with my gut feelings more.
    I am more aggressive that passive-agressive. I have been more comforatable exercising all of these things in my daiy life and interactions with people in all waslk of life. Work, family, friends, in line at the grocery store.

It sex with the purpose and potential of spiritual growth and unity.
    This LOOSE quote is not from a tantra book but it fits.

"Imagine that you that you are a light bulb inside of a baloon. You are seperated from the light oustide of it's rubber SKIN. No light from outside can really get in and no light from you, the light bulb can get out. Imagine that the the lightbule is getting brighter and the air inside of the baloon is heating up. The baloon begins to expand as the molecules inside are vibrating faster and faster. SPIRITUAL GROWTH. The rubber SKIN of the baloon gets thinner. Slowly the light from the uotside of the baloon can come inside and yourlight can shine and be been by all aswell. At what point do the lights meet.
    UNION. Who knows?"

But seriously, perhaps you should get into Reiki or Qui Jong and use that in the bedroom

6. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Sex in itself promotes spiritual growth and unity. From what I know of tantric sex it's keeping it going but at a very low level of excitement-in fact just enough to stop the guy going soft. Give me 12 hours of intense grunting, sweating and moaning sex any day.

7. underconstuction

underconstuction New Member

Ya, I would like to practice it! Being a master of self control. The problem with me, is that I really have no one with intrest to challenge and push my self control to the limits.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can anyone recommend any good videos? I've read books, but nothing really noteworthy.

And I'm not talking about helgaleena's thread, funny as it was.

9. psguy64

Gold Member

The female gender responses have got 'it'.

10. Al7inchs_n_thick86

Al7inchs_n_thick86 New Member

Albums:
    There is a great book I'm reading by the name of Sexual Secrets -The Alchemy of Ecstasy written by Nik Douglas and Penny Slinger.

Goes thru both Indian and Asian sexual practices with tons of great illustration.
    -
    The Complete Idiots Guide to Tantric Sex seems pretty good and info-packed at almost 400 pages.
    -
    The Tantric Way Of Loving A Holistic Guide To Sensual Exploration
    With lots of photographs; very simple; under 100pgs
    -
    How to Make Love All Night (and Drive a Woman Wild)
    Male multiple orgasm and other secrets for prolonged lovemaking
    by Dr. Barbara Keesling,

This one helped me alot with my MMO^
    -

I'm also gonna read "Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy " (transforming Your Body, Mind, and Spirit.) By Eric Steven Yudelove with forward by Mantak Chia
    (the author of "Taoist Secrets of Love" and "The Multiorgasmic Man" - where he goes into orgasm without ejaculation among many other things)
    -
    There are some great videos out there regarding tantric sex/male multiple orgasms etc just gotta search and find them!
    A couple video titles I enjoyed:
    "James McNeil - Ancient Lovemaking Secrets"
    and
    "The Tantric Guide To Sexual Potency and Extended Orgasm".

I've heard that "When you do it right the act becomes the orgasm. "

#10 Al7inchs_n_thick86, Sep 7, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  11. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pure gold!! Thank you so very much, this should keep us busy for a while.

12. claver

claver Well-Known Member

Albums:
    tantric is definitely about more than going forever (although it is a wonderful side product)... i can have intense, ecstatic orgasms without ejaculation in an almost constant ebb and flow of intensity. if your lover is on the same page, it's pure gold.

13. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is mainly why I want to learn about Tantra now more than ever, claver. What my wife and I are doing is rather unique in our circle of friends (heck even in most of the mainstream stuff I've read as well). When we do our http://www.lpsg.org/244282-genital-snuggling.html aside from, "This is so fucking addicting", I'm not sure where to go from here.

We've found that with a little movement and a lot of meditation, the stimulation we produce ends up being mindblowing. To the point that over the long weekend just passed, we actually clocked ourselves at a little over 6 hours cumulative in one day. We had to take some time for bathroom, stretching and nourishment breaks. From what I've been reading thus far, it seems to be more and more like it's tantric in nature. The energy exchange between us seems to be in its infancy though, so I wanted to hone that aspect of what we're doing.

#13 RawDog, Sep 9, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  14. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I'd like to learn/know more about this. I am taking a male nude yoga class once a week and the instructor said in an email today that there's been interest in "tantric awareness" incorporated into the class. I wonder what it means. All the participants (about 10) in the nude yoga are gay men ranging in age from 50 to 60 I guess. Seems to me that some participants want to see and touch more. Any thoughts?

Draft saved Draft deleted