Tantric Sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_Hung Muscle, Dec 23, 2004.

1. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I am intrigued by the idea of practicing tantric sex. Does anyone do this? What's the experience?

Is there a good book or website you can recommend on this practice, especially for gay men?

2. naughty

Gold Member

Hung Muscle,

I am not a gay male, but I can tell you where to find what you might be looking for... The video is entitled "Fire on the Mountain" It is about Tantric massage for men. I hope this helps.

Naughty

3. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i used to practice tantric sex and my chi was very positive. i didnt mind not climaxing but after awhile i just lost interest in it. i should get back into it...maybe a 2005 resolution

4. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    oooer ... imma have to find me a copy of that. I'm going to check on amazon.com for it ... if they don't have it, do you know of where I might be able to find it to purchase online naughty?

5. MuscleJockLA

MuscleJockLA New Member

Albums:
    :ph34r: B) :ph34r:
    http://www.tlavideo.com/details/product_de...&sn=1&id=124081

TLA Video
    Fire on the Mountain: Male Genital Massage
    DVD List Price: $39.99
    Our Price: $35.99
    You Save: $4.00 (10%)

http://www.tantra.com/catalog/10-134

Tantra.com
    DVD
    Item#: 10-134
    Price: $40.00 B)

http://www.sexuality.org/l/reviews/rvfatm.html

REVIEW OF FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN (from Sexuality.Org)

"Fire on the Mountain" (subtitled "An Intimate Guide to Male Genital Massage") is a videotape which illustrates the basics of male erotic massage as taught by the Body Electric School.

This video starts with a monologue by Joseph Kramer (the gentleman who originally founded the Body Electric School), and then moves on to teaching the fundamental elements of this particular form of spiritual erotic massage.

6. MuscleJockLA

MuscleJockLA New Member

Albums:
    :rolleyes:

Posted the links above for those that are interested in finding out more.

http://www.Tantra.com

This is a good web resource for both male and female tantric explorations. Gay and Straight topics are addressed and is good for the casual interest in finding out more.

Can't recommend learning this enough for those that want to up the sensual and erotic nature of their sex lives. Personally I think it makes you a better lover and experiencing a tantric massage or tantric sex was some of the hottest sex/touch/massage that I can remember.

One note on the topic: Leave preconceptions at the door if you want to have the experience be all that it can be. Hetero, Homo, Active, Passive, Top, Bottom have no relevance in a tantric experience. Your entire body becomes a sex organ and as such these ideas and definitions limit what is an utterly amazing experience if you simply relax totally and go with the sensations. All parts are utilized and stimulated for heighted sexual and erotic pleasure including the lips, mouth, nipples, genitals, anus, etc. Be open to the experience and with the right person doing the massage or sex partner and you will be hooked.

Not enough people know how to do this,
    and I cannot recommend it highly enough both to educate yourself as a giver and as a receiver. It will make you a better lover.

:angry: Regarding Your Ass: :angry:
    If your hung up on your ass being used as a pleasure center, whether hetero or homo or somewhere inbetween, chances are your not going to allow yourself to have the optimal experience, so let it go already.
    Even heterosexual males can get pleasure from massage and tantric stimulation of their anus, there is a reason that there are so many nerve ending back there and why the prostate has pleasure senses attached. Women don't have prostates, but have just as many nerve endings that can sense pleasure.

:p MuscleJockLA :p

7. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you for the wealth of information MuscleJock :)

8. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

You're great, MuscleJock. Thanks man!!

9. cypher13

cypher13 New Member

There is a great deal more to this than is possible to relate in a single post.

Unfortunately, so much of what passes for "Tantra" and "Tantric Sex," is just a simplification of the underlying yoga, so people can "master" it in a weekend seminar - and I think the idea that Tantra seems always linked to sex is just a marketing ploy for those giving seminars. Well, if it improves the love lives of the people attending the seminars, who am I to criticize?

Yet you can go beyond most of what one is likely to encounter as a hydrogen bomb goes beyond a ladyfinger.

Good Tantra, that is when done with mastery, involves (among other things) the transfer of energy from you to your partner and back again in a circular cyclic movement. With an exceedingly skilled partner I have experienced the prana going up one of my nadis and down the other - and the exact opposite flow in her, even as it transferred between us. As one does this, one continues, through controlled, rhythmic breathing, adding to the quantity of energy in circulation. The energy is transferred from partner to partner, via the genitals, the palms of the hands, the soles of the feet and, when one is really good and has a serious surplus of it, through the eyes. Long before this stage, it becomes an experience that defies description verbally. It can last hours and it only gets better with the passage of time. It can be done by any combinations of genders, though my experience is limited to heterosexual contact, in which (I feel) the best position is with the man seated and the woman facing him in his lap; insertion is wonderful, but not mandatory if he places his nands on her ass. The woman locks her legs around him and they look in each other's eyes....

I define it as a "meta-orgasm." It lasts a very long time without enjaculation...and you do not overload because of the circulating nature of the energy. The energy circulates at such a rate that you do not pass out with pleasure, in the manner of, say, la petit mort.

Good Tantra takes study, practice, experience and a degree of open mindedness as well as other qualities, that vary from couple to couple and occasion to occasion. If you are interested, read one of the introductory books on this, like Ecstasy Through Tantra and then find someone who knows what they are doing to explain, elaborate and demonstrate. Do not expect it to work perfectly the first time you try it and do not expect it to work perfectly the first time with any given partner as, for example, you must learn to match your breathing patterns for the best results. I will say that, when you get good enough at it and you get attuned to your partner, speaking from my own experience, I can get her to orgasm just by looking into her eyes - no warmup. It takes some time if I am trying this with someone whom I do not know, but as you can well imagine, it makes for a fun time at parties. As with everything else sexual, this takes time and practice to get good at it....

...meaning it's great to be turning 50 in another two months!

10. Imported

Gold Member

TripodMillenium: Considering my natural skills and interests... I am already good at energy sharing and channeling....

So it should prove very interesting, indeed, to delve into this.... B)

11. jonb

Gold Member

Okay, just avoid one guy, Harley Swiftdeer. In addition to being fraudulent and offensive, his techniques are contrived and the models are all middle-aged.

12. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    Look into 'edging'. It is when you take your partner to a level JUSSSSSSSSSST about to cum to "NOT gonna cum, Not gonna cum, Not gonna cum."
    to OOOOK I'm OOOOK. WHEY! ok

And do it again and again

You have to know your partner pretty well (sexually) to do this cause ya gotta be able to tell that is't building up know at just what moment to back back and how to back back. and when and how to start back. Does there need to be a pause after slowing down or just come to very slow and light movements.

This is a good tenique:
    Right when the guy is about to blow stop everything and hold his arms down.
    This way he has to struggle with you finish the job homself.
    Plus any feeling that he has towards you being the dominant may turn his on.
    Then begin stroking again. This time stroke from the head down to the base. Do this slowly and firmly (not too forceful) a min. of 3x.
    Then slowly start again to jackoff. But each time that you start over you must use a different touch or jackoff tecnique.

You know first time was 1 handed
    Second time slow and methodical
    Third deep and forceful
    or once with alot of head stim and once with alot of shaft and rim stim
    Whatever floats his boat.

But when you finally let him blow and you know when is best
    Make sure that it is great. You would have learned what he liked thru the other orgasms w/o ejaculations that he had on the massage table what he liked and kinda and not so much.
    Use the 'not so muches' in the process to stop the ejaculation the first couple of times when you start.

Then when it is time use all of the 'liked' and 'really liked'.
    Go crazy with if and that one nut will be as good as 7.

13. hawkgirl

hawkgirl New Member

Albums:
    Having said that... All the above focus on physical aspects of sex. Thsi is not tantra this is merely a description of how one can incorporate tantric tecnique into the bedroom.

tantra is not just about dck control
    It is focusing on the journey the ebbs ad flows, peaks and valleys of lovemaking. If you've never had tantric sex it is like making luv with someone yu are really really sexually compatable with for a really long time with great foreplay. That's the closest thing I can compare it to.

I have had the same tantric partner for 8 years now and I don't want to date him and don't really want sex from anyone else.
    You don't have to be in love to do it only inlove with the with your own spirit
    Then you can better appreciate the other

It's like a random act of kindness. Helping someone who needs help. I your a nurse who does it for mare than the money. A caregiver looking after a hospice patient.
    The love of all man for simply being and realizing this is not the end ther is somewhere else to go and something else undone left to do. THE JOURNEY.
    Learning about yourself thru sex with the aid of someone who is doing the same

I learnd thru tantra that I think to much about what I am about to say. I am not as spontanious as I had thought. I should go with my gut feelings more.
    I am more aggressive that passive-agressive. I have been more comforatable exercising all of these things in my daiy life and interactions with people in all waslk of life. Work, family, friends, in line at the grocery store.

It sex with the purpose and potential of spiritual growth and unity.
    This LOOSE quote is not from a tantra book but it fits.

"Imagine that you that you are a light bulb inside of a baloon. You are seperated from the light oustide of it's rubber SKIN. No light from outside can really get in and no light from you, the light bulb can get out. Imagine that the the lightbule is getting brighter and the air inside of the baloon is heating up. The baloon begins to expand as the molecules inside are vibrating faster and faster. SPIRITUAL GROWTH. The rubber SKIN of the baloon gets thinner. Slowly the light from the uotside of the baloon can come inside and yourlight can shine and be been by all aswell. At what point do the lights meet.
    UNION. Who knows?"

But seriously, perhaps you should get into Reiki or Qui Jong and use that in the bedroom

Draft saved Draft deleted