Tantric Sex

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone ever taken a course? My last lover was in to it and said she sought out hung guys because they reach the positions much easier. I was skeptical in the beginning but it was mind blowing. The connection with your lover is unreal!

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never taken a course, but I have read a lot about it and attempted to practise it. You need to have a very intimate relationship and a strong sense of spirituality to get the most out of it. The rewards are great -- it's erotic, the orgasms are much stronger and I think it brings you closer to your partner.

Enjoy!

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. I don't think the spiritual connection was as strong as it could have been but what a dramatic impact in the sensual aspect of sex. Agreed on the orgasms..mind blowing.

talk about a build up.......

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
having been a philosophy major (along with econ...great parties let me tell ya) this fits well in to my view of the mind/body relationship...

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you don't even have to be in a relationship with the person .
They can just be your tantric partner. I have had one for 8 years now. Not dating and dunwant to. But our friendship and spiritual connection is great.
Part of the spiritual growth made in tantric sessions let us know that the sex is great but that we were not meant to be partners in life
And we accept this because thru tantra we learned it

Look at this if we were not into tantra and simply extremely sexually compatable (because we are w or w/out tantric sex. We wood have mistaken that connection for something more and perhaps started dating when that is not the purspose for entering my life nor my tru purpose in his.
We are able to stay clearer and acheive spiritual goals with each others help