tape measure challenge

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there. there are lots of big size claims on this site i was just wondering where i fit in. heres a tape measure pic of my cock post a pic of your cock measured along the top to find the top cocks on this site?
or of any cocks being measured?

Attachments

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Your image does not leave any room for mis-reading the tape. Well Done!!!!!

Enjoy Life.

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow. Mine's not as big as yours, 8 Inch +. You've got a really huge one there!

I think I've still got one to be proud of, though. It's bigger than most guys, that's for sure.

Attachments

landogriffin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there. there are lots of big size claims on this site i was just wondering where i fit in. heres a tape measure pic of my cock post a pic of your cock measured along the top to find the top cocks on this site?
or of any cocks being measured?

Are those inches?

Gonad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
They look like half inches. If each marker is 1/16" (which appears to be true), they're half inches. Divide that total by two. :wink:
It's just the way the photo was taken. It's hardly the most flattering way to shoot a penis, but compare the measurements to the hand in the shot and you can see that each inch is really an inch. Measure your own hand and see.

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gotcha! I didn't think those looked like inches. Thank you.
Well, hold on a minute. The rest of his gallery images are more convincing than the one he chose to post. Something about the dimensions is unnatural looking, but I don't know what. Check out his gallery images to see what I mean.

landogriffin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's just the way the photo was taken. It's hardly the most flattering way to shoot a penis, but compare the measurements to the hand in the shot and you can see that each inch is really an inch. Measure your own hand and see.

Well I don't know if it's inches or half-inches, but it's nice either way.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Plus there's at least an "inch-and-a-half" taken up by the fat between the tape and the symphysis bone...which doesn't count. Stop measuring your cocks, guys, and use them...no one cares...okay, maybe a few do, but the vast majority don't.

either you have huge hands...or thats about a 6 inch cock...and yeah the ruler units look awful odd....

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
actually it does look pretty big looking at the other pics in your gallery...i would delete the one with the tape measure...that one just looks odd and your cock looks smaller for some reason.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well naturally, you’re not going to convince Radical; he’s got more picture on this site than most guys have millimetres! And of course his pic can’t be fake, can they? Can they? Na surely? But anyway, bearing in mind my wife, for a laugh, bought home a ‘chuff tape’ from an Ann Summers party, I have to agree with his hypothesis. A good scam though, I think you managed to fool several.

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres a new pic of my cock measured and a pic of my tape measure being measured for all who thought it was not in inchs.hope this stops people thinking im having you all on .theres more pics in my gallery to get a idear if im having u on or not it up to u if you belive me or not.thanks for the replys.

Attachments