Tapered glans ring to keep foreskin retracted

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Has anyone seen a silicone glans ring like this? (nsfw)

I found it in the wikipedia article on cock rings, but have never seen anything like it online - specifically the tapered design. I own a metal glans ring but it doesn't quite do the job of keeping my foreskin retracted. I think the tapered silicone design would be more effective. Does anyone know where I can purchase one?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I happen to know that this was made by a member of another group which I run (and for which I cannot post the URL as it's againt the Rules - I think). He made it from some kind of modelling foam, availalbe in craft shops.

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media

I found it in the wikipedia article on cock rings, but have never seen anything like it online - specifically the tapered design. I own a metal glans ring but it doesn't quite do the job of keeping my foreskin retracted. I think the tapered silicone design would be more effective. Does anyone know where I can purchase one?

Yuk, has that guy got herpes?

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I happen to know that this was made by a member of another group which I run (and for which I cannot post the URL as it's againt the Rules - I think). He made it from some kind of modelling foam, availalbe in craft shops.

I think it is safe you send him a message with the requested information rather than just posting it on the board. I don't know if things get cloudy since you run the group but from my understanding of the TOS you can't advertise a link on here but if said link contained information that someone wanted to know about, it would be ok to send it.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I think that's how it works! Anyway, he PM'd me, so all is well!

I think it is safe you send him a message with the requested information rather than just posting it on the board. I don't know if things get cloudy since you run the group but from my understanding of the TOS you can't advertise a link on here but if said link contained information that someone wanted to know about, it would be ok to send it.

nevergiveup

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The link in my OP is a silicone (or rubber) glans ring. I have still not found anything like this. I imagine it's something sold in the medical field which is why my online commercial searches have turned up nothing.

Still searching...

Of course : It consists of a pair of transparent jelly like silicon rings one smaller than the other that are both linked by a stem, it is not elastic but it fits well and shaped the sensitive skin without pressure, it comes from Japan, the instructions are in Japanese language but is very simple to apply with some gel. the foreskin should be retracted completely and the small ring first to slide at least half inch of the glan and the second larger ring should be place just at the back of the glan after that leave the penis to return to its natural shape, the foreskin will come back leaving a small gap between it and the glan. It will remain like this as long as you want and will never slip or change place. It does not tightened nor cause any inflammation or uncomfort, it is easily forgettable just after you will be able to carry on with your normal activities; urinate, bathing, swimming or having sex. The stem can even help giving more pleasure to your partner when it rubs inside her. I use mine for more than a year now and I am completely satisfied. it cost me some USD 70.-Since I wear it, I have no more the bad smell of accumulated smegma from my penis.

Reactions: 87654r

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Interesting. When you say a ring to keep the foreskin retracted I think of the opposite and that's what I want. I recently became able to pull my foreskin back using manual tension to deal with my phimosis. I wasn't in pain and liked the feeling of having a foreskin rubbing against my glans. But, just wanted to see my glans for the first time and now that I can, it rolls back on it's own when I don't want it to. So, I thought of getting my foreskin pierced with a continuous ring that closes seamlessly. Theory is after it heals I will be able to insert the piercing inside the skin and close it to simulate phimosis whenever I feel like it. They use to do this for foreskin reconstruction, but not having enough skin caused issued. But, because I have enough skin I will be able to take out the piercing whenever I want without problem.
It also occurs to me that this can help you with similar respects. If you find a ring with the circumference of your penis you can keep the glans exposed with the ring. And you won't lose the ring in the process of intercourse.
Of course, I haven't seen many piercings that big. Kenny Kravitz has a piercing at the base of his pelvis he doubles as a cockring. I'm sure one can manage to find one with a large enough circumference for your case while I can get something narrow enough. ;)

farmhand

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight