Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone else wear these? I bought a 2 pk, like the length, they fit more snug and are good to wear with tighter pants. Only drawback is when walking around my place in just my boxers my junk keeps falling out the fly. Just wondered if anyone that wears them has the same problem. I also wear Gap boxers and never have this problem with them.

oldredneck1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Used to wear them years ago. They were snug and a bit short in the legs. As the years went by, everything was hanging out the bottom, so I went with full cut boxer shorts.

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
The answer is simple. Don't wear boxers. They're for geezers, despite the trends of the last 20 years.
Go with 2xist pouch briefs. Your cock will never pop out.

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Wearing a pair right now. The fly does not like to stay closed. It may be that my legs are larger than most. I got good gams. LOL. But yeah my cock flops out of them all the time. But on the upside it makes taking a piss a lot easier.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my first experiences with boxers back in the late '70s early '80s were "trim fit" boxers, Jockey and other brands as well. Never had a problem with junior popping out of the fly. Trim fit boxers were okay if I was standing or walking, but the trim fit became a disadvantage when sitting or driving as there wasn't much room in the legs.