Taping your penis to your leg?

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It happend just an hour ago. One of my female colleges came to complain about one of our windowcleaners. He was cleaning the windows of her officeroom at the outside on a ladder. Everytime he reached for the upper window his penis dropped out of his shorts. She didn't want to see that, she felt embarrased.
I've to solve these kind of problems.
The best thing to do was to go out and find that man. That was no problem. It was easy to see that he had a big one.
I spoke to him in my office. I've a room of my own - happy me :). I told him there were complaints. He could understand that, but he asked me if I could realize what problems you have when your member is to big to hide ^_^ Yes I do, hung myself, but I didn't tell him. He dropped his trousers in front of me and showed me how he taped his footlong penis to his leg. It was warm outside he just wore a T-shirt and shorts with a short sewed in it. Because of the sweat the tape wouldn't stitch to his leg. I must say, the guy about 20 years old, 5'8" tall, looked very honnest to me. He didn't it to get attention of the female workers. He really had a problem.
I asked him to buy some decent underwear next time. I gave him the brand I use and told him he wasn't the only one with this problem. I thought I had to tell him at least that because he showed me his beautifull peace of meat. Wonder when he will clean my windows. :blink:

D.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ow. Geez.... the things 20-year-olds think of. I'd never consider taping my dick!!

:unsure:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, the mundane happenings we have to attend! Your post reminds me of the high school student whose zipper broke in class one morning and came to me to "fix" it because he didn't want the lady nurse to get that close to his privates.

BTW, he's the same one who, in class one day, made the statement that he didn't mind "whipping his out anytime for anybody"!

"OK, Mike, take off your pants", I said. His reply was, "See if you can get it zipped with them on first".

Well, I'm good at making believe nothing effects me sexually, so I said, "Ok, come over here".

The job wasn't done in a split second, but I accomplished the goal and sent Mike back to class with his fly zipped up!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
What's this complaining employee doing staring out the window during work hours anyhow? She should be upbraided for goofing off just as if she were caught watching the clock.

In the meantime, the window washer must be making some fantastic tips.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 20 2004, 08:59 PM
What's this complaining employee doing staring out the window during work hours anyhow? She should be upbraided for goofing off just as if she were caught watching the clock.

In the meantime, the window washer must be making some fantastic tips.
Good point, Pecker. But it could be a professional position (paid for job versus actual time). I've worked in many environments where game-playing was how we spent the parts of the day.

Back to the duct tape... If you taped it when you were soft, and then started to get wood or even a semi -- OUCH.

:blink:

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Pecker@Aug 20 2004, 08:59 PM
She should be upbraided for goofing off just as if she were caught watching the clock.
No, no, no! There is no "l" in cock.

jay

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe he should just consider longer shorts, or full length work trousers.

TripodMillenium: *blinks*

I'm sorry....

I had something to say..... But it's been completely wiped from my mind..... :mellow:

Umm.... so what's the name of that window washing service? :D

No, really.... my family has some commercial property..... :p

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Or in the wake of a ticker-tape parade. Hell, with how much of an uphill battle gay marriage is, it's cock and red tape.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Aug 22 2004, 03:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DoubleMeatWhopper @ Aug 22 2004, 03:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Aug 21 2004, 06:37 AM
Cock + tape of any kind = OUCH&#33;&#33;
Not necessarily. Cock + videotape seems to be quite ouchless.

jonb Posted on Aug 22 2004, 09:13 PM
Or in the wake of a ticker-tape parade. Hell, with how much of an uphill battle gay marriage is, it&#39;s cock and red tape.
[/b][/quote]
I stand corrected&#33;&#33;

hondaboi21: If the guy had a foot-long cock, he should just use it as a squeegie.

Hey&#33; It would get the job done twice as fast&#33; <snicker>

:)