Taping your penis to your leg?

TripodMillenium: Awww.... no info on the company.... :(

And one of the buildings has these really huge windows on the front and side, too.... B)

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
if anyone dropped his shorts in my office with a 12'' cock he wouldnt get out without a blow job.

if i believed this topic i would ASSUME the window washer knows his cock is showing and he is an exhibitionist.

suaige: well that thas to be about the most entertaining thread I have read. Any way, if you are going to use tape,duct tape is the type to use. Models use it for perkiness, and I hear it is one of the boosters of choice in beauty contests.

It is water proof from the outside, thus the origin of the name duck tape, before it was used on ducts. But it also won't stick & will come off if you sweat. I guess tearing it off doesn't hurt as much as you might think.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, wouldn't longer shorts, or long trousers, be an easier solution?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Mr._dB@Sep 20 2004, 12:01 AM
Uh, wouldn't longer shorts, or long trousers, be an easier solution?
[post=256679]Quoted post[/post]​

this is not a real thread mate or a genuine topic...it is just for fun (i hope so, anyway).

bigdickman06

Just Browsing
Media
I have to say when I ran cross country I had to tape my 7.3" flaccid down, otherwise about 6" would flop out every sec :eek: . I put a gauze pad over my member first then put the tape all the way around my leg. I am so smart :p

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If he still has problems he could resort to a solution I've used before (when having to wear fairly short shorts. Not when exposing myself as a windowc-cleaner - never had a problem with that so far).
Simply get a large-ish piece of fabric and sew it into the side of your shorts to create a pouch. Voila, keeps it snug, safe and far away from any kind of tape (I've done this with my swim-shorts too so I have less of a bulge).

I think George Formby had the same problem when he was cleaning windows...

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by TragicWhiteKnight@Sep 26 2004, 07:11 PM

I think George Formby had the same problem when he was cleaning windows...
[post=257501]Quoted post[/post]​

Obscure reference of the week