Tara Reid...

D

deleted69654

She has actually cleaned herself up a lot. She got her implants redone and she looks a lot better

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
She wasn't ugly when I saw her in late August, but her boobs didn't look that big either. The only thing that stood out to me was that her eyes are obviously NOT the natural color (fakest dark blue I've ever seen). Other than that, she just looked like your average, hot Manhattan Beach chick.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Six years ago, around the time of the first American Pie genre, Tara Reid was every guy's vision of a sexy Southern California beach babe, a beautiful blonde party girl to the hilt. Too many parties later, too much alcohol and too many bad liposuctions and boob jobs, the bloom is quickly coming off the 31 year-old rose. Tara is a perennial favorite on the website awfulplasticsurgery.com where archives stockpile her every disaster: http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/archives/005466.html

Reportedly, she has once again gone through another $7,000 rehab clinic and, as only E! channels Entertainment Tonight can phrase it, "she looks radiant!"