Tarzan Johnny Weissmuller

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Tank30, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Tank30

Tank30 Member

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I'll say. It looks to me like you can see the outline of his underwear underneath!

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Maureen O'Sullivan in particular used to recount how Weissmuller would regularly 'flash his bits' during the shooting of his early Tarzan pictures. :rolleyes:

4. Dark Blue

Dark Blue New Member

One of those weird Hollywood histories -- it might have been Hollywood Babylon -- had some good stories about Weissmuller and the "Mexican spitfire" Lupe Velez (who looked kinky as could be) were a wild twosome and he'd come to work all scratched and mauled by her...

5. remo86

remo86 New Member

Here's a quote from Mildred Shay, an deceased actress who obviously knew Weissmuller very well....:biggrin1:
    Printable Version

"How Johnny's (Weissmuller's) manhood was tamed behind that tiny wee loincloth contradicts the laws of nature."

Johnny Weissmuller was a rare specimen, especially as Tarzan, in that he could even make straight men fantasize about him.

I've been hetero all my life, but seeing him as Tarzan in that skimpy loincloth with his soft curvy pectorals always drove me wild. I always wished that we somehow could have gotten a little peek at what was under his loincloth.:redface:

Even more so, if I could go back in time and live as one man for 24 hours, it would be Johnny when he was Tarzan. Imagine stripping down to a loincloth, nearly naked, and sweeping a leggy Jane off her feet and carrying her through the jungle. While I understand it's acting, how could any man not be aroused by acting that out? :smile:

6. Timbo5678

Timbo5678 New Member

Esther Williams in her bio also talks about how J.W. would exhibit his impressive endowment to one and all when he worked in a show with her in San Francisco in the late 1930s.

As silly as many of his Tarzan films are whenever I see him in a loin cloth it's instant hard on time. When I was just entering the early masturbation stage of late puberty photos of J.W. as Tarzan were my favorite stroke material.

As sexual auras go, this guy batted a thousand!

7. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I'll be Jane :smile: (I just LOVE a good-looking, fit man in a loincloth! I really need to watch all those Tarzan movies more often...)

8. remo86

remo86 New Member

Not surprising at all - in the first two movies Weissmuller's loincloth was very revealing - and if you've seen the movies or a lot of the promo stills, Maureen is always curled around or cozied up close to Johnny with her hand caressing his chest. :naughty:

Johnny was probably so teased and tantalized he couldn't control his inhibitions to show off his goodies to Maureen. And who could blame him with that physique - I'd strip in front of every beautiful woman too if I was him. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted