Taschen Book "Big Penis" Pic - Two Hands

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
while it is asthetically pleasing, I wouldn't want mine to be that big. If I'm having sex with someone, I want as much of me in them as I can get, and by looking at that guy's cock, I can say with a high level of certainty, he has a lot of cock hanging out of what ever he is fucking

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That guy penis isnt that big. The dude is really skinny and most guys here have penises that they can get both of their hands around just like that guy. Infact any guy who penis is about 7 inches could do that.

shockedeyes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is the book called? I swear there was a thread on here with other photos from the same book?

SmallPenisMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep there are other pics of this dude and his dick wasn't impressive then and it isn't impressive now. Verne Troyer on the other hand has a huge donkey size shlong.

Zot57

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
who is that boy?
where can i download this book?
and how can i get that pic in HQ?
...I think im in love!

His name is Phil Shumaker, he was a model for Old Reliable.
His movie was called "Five Days with Phil".

Note, these are old pictures, he's quite a lot older by now.

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Phil Shumaker 1
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Phil Shumaker 2
Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Phil Shumaker 3

http://www.tlavideo.com/product/3-0-237130_old-reliable-43-five-days-with-phil.html?sn=330

-- Erik

Last edited: