Taste of Cum

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I didn't think I'd ever get into a conversation like this, but when you mentioned pineapple I had to jump in. I know he doesn't eat a lot of pineapple, but somehow that's exactly what he tastes like. And he always tastes that way. I'm not complaining, but I'm wondering if it's just his inner factory that always produces the same product regardless of the raw material. Who knows?

He says I always taste like cumin. No, silly, I'm talking about the herb, now. He says it's because I was born and raised in Austin. I'm glad he likes TexMex!

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Red meats, shellfish, any foods high in purines. foods which raise uric acid are likely to produce strong, bitter cum. certain beans related to limas as well. pineapple is great for a sweet cum experience.Scandinavians have great cum flavour.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, I admit it. This thread gets me horny as fuck. I'm not sure exactly why except the fact that people here are talking about something that pushes all my sexual buttons. If I think someone is hot, AND they're hungry for my big load, I'm ready to give them as much as they want. You guys are making me sweat here!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best cum is white, thick, gobby kind. I love the first thre bursts (especially hittin the back of my throat) then I like it when it gets to the end and starts oozing out. Last but not least, I'll grab the bottom of his shaft and squeeze that last big drop out, and just as it sits in the openining, I'll place it on the tip of my tongue and play with it, pull away and show how stringy it is to him. I love sucking cock....from the unzipping to the final drop.

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love cum.

Foods can change the taste, but the biggest thing is smoking. Smoker's cum tastes HORRIBLE!

I won't blow a guy if he smokes. To me the skin tastes nasty and the cum itself is just totally yuck!

joey baloney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best cum is white, thick, gobby kind. I love the first thre bursts (especially hittin the back of my throat) then I like it when it gets to the end and starts oozing out. Last but not least, I'll grab the bottom of his shaft and squeeze that last big drop out, and just as it sits in the openining, I'll place it on the tip of my tongue and play with it, pull away and show how stringy it is to him. I love sucking cock....from the unzipping to the final drop.

Now that's hot!

justine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just have to comment that my Mark has the sweetest precum followed by large amount of his sweet cum. Never lose a drop of it and just love the feeling of his shaft pumping out his cum.