Taste of cum

Haven't encountered a man yet whose taste I enjoyed. I like giving head, especially to completion, though. Since ejaculate is the end result, I deal with it. I still find the taste, smell, and texture unpleasant.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Haven't encountered a man yet whose taste I enjoyed. I like giving head, especially to completion, though. Since ejaculate is the end result, I deal with it. I still find the taste, smell, and texture unpleasant.

Where's the list of the 3 million other threads asking just this?
I feel let down.
;)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I have had experiences pleasant, unpleasant and endurable. Fortunately, my partner has a distinct pineapple aftertaste. It really depends on diet. If he's been drinking then I'm not.

I made it clear that red meat, drinking and smoky locations made ejaculate a no go.

He send me a text of bags of frozen pineapple a week or so before we meet up.
To be fair, I don't overdo the spices (I don't drink nor eat flesh) and make many more pineapple smoothies in that same week. Fair is fair.

Where's the list of the 3 million other threads asking just this?
I feel let down.
;)

I'm too busy being called "an unintelligent, boring and deeply unpleasant bully who makes it her business to police where people can post, how they can define their sexuality, where they are morally lacking, what sex is acceptable and what isn't - throwing shade on almost every thread she participates in. And it's usually gay men who are the target of her censure. I'm sick of it." in another thread.

I'm just the worst. The literal worst.

Even those who are very conscientious of their diet, don't smoke, don't really ingest caffeine, drink alcohol, etc, I've yet to encounter any dude whose spunk tasted at all pleasant. *shrug* Maybe I've just had shitty luck :oops:

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm too busy being called "an unintelligent, boring and deeply unpleasant bully who makes it her business to police where people can post, how they can define their sexuality, where they are morally lacking, what sex is acceptable and what isn't - throwing shade on almost every thread she participates in. And it's usually gay men who are the target of her censure. I'm sick of it." in another thread.

I'm just the worst. The literal worst.
Three cheers for the worst!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Even those who are very conscientious of their diet, don't smoke, don't really ingest caffeine, drink alcohol, etc, I've yet to encounter any dude whose spunk tasted at all pleasant. *shrug* Maybe I've just had shitty luck :oops:

I look at it as everything helps make it less foul.

Reactions: Wave85

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I actually hardly ever have his cum in my mouth for the simple fact that he prefers to finish in my pussy. I don't enjoy the taste/smell specifically, but I enjoy turning him on by taking his loads wherever he decides to leave them in the moment.

A fantasy of mine is one that is biologically impossible. If he could literally cum like a garden hose and drench me once in awhile I'd be all for it. Even though I hate the clean-up, and it's just obviously ridiculous, I just can't get enough of his cum.