taste of pussy and fingering

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear ladies,
Do you let a guy kiss (your mouth) after licking your pussy? Do let him put his fingers inside while going down?
Hey, it might be trivial to you, but we live in different cultural environments.

tamuning

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The ladies I've been with have mostly had no issues with kissing after I've eaten them, nor have they seemed to object to finger action either -- usually just the opposite. But, I'd say it's an individual thing and different ladies will have different tastes.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Funny, but I just assumed all females were used to the taste of their own juices.* shrug* just as us guys are with the cum, come on now, even you 100% straight dudes, admit it.

Embrace69

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dear ladies,
Do you let a guy kiss (your mouth) after licking your pussy? Do let him put his fingers inside while going down?
Hey, it might be trivial to you, but we live in different cultural environments.

I let my bf kiss me when ever he wants and especially after he's eaten me out. The same with him putting his fingers inside me, I love it when he licks me and fingers me at the same time. I love any and every experience I have with him. He lets me kiss him after he's cum in my mouth so why should it be any different not to let him kiss me after he's gone down on me? Frankly, I don't think I taste like anything but he begs to differ with me on that subject.

I see it merely as an act of love and appreciation for each other between the two of us. I like to be marked by him that way and he likes to be marked by me so we see no issues with it. That's just us, everyone is different.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have never tasted my own cum, except once or twice by accident. Although MB seems to savor it, I find no reason to get in the habit.

OK humor me, lets say you're whacking off, you cum, it runs down your shaft,gets on your hands,your finger tips, both hands, all ten fingers. The cell phone rings, no tissue boxes near by and it's a hard tiled floor with no furniture or draperies, do you pick up your cell phone with your cum laden hands or do you lick one clean,, believe me, there will come a time when you will NEED to know how to enjoy your own juices. Just a heads up.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love kissing a guy after he's gone down on me and fingering is great any time. I actually got offended once when this guy I was seeing went down on me, then made a big show of wiping off his face before kissing me. I guess he just wasn't as open as I am.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK humor me, lets say you're whacking off, you cum, it runs down your shaft,gets on your hands,your finger tips, both hands, all ten fingers. The cell phone rings, no tissue boxes near by and it's a hard tiled floor with no furniture or draperies, do you pick up your cell phone with your cum laden hands or do you lick one clean,, believe me, there will come a time when you will NEED to know how to enjoy your own juices. Just a heads up.

I rarely answer for Hick, but I'll take this one. He lets the call go to vm while he cleans his hands. If it's me calling he might just hit the speaker button with a dry bit and tell me he was going to wash the cum off his hands.

Also, being a hairy chap, he has the option of wiping a hand on his furry chest and showering after we're done talking.

I'm fairly confident it would just never cross his mind to lick his fingers clean of his own cum. Mine, yes. His, no. Why? I dunno - he's just not wired that way. It doesn't disgust him, he just doesn't have any interest in it. He'll kiss me after he's cum in my mouth but not deep, nor with tongues.

I'll kiss him when he has a face full of pussy juice. It turns me on. I know plenty of women who don't feel that way and would avoid oral contact with their own juices. It's an each to their own thing.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't mind the taste, but I enjoy kissing him more if he wipes his chin with his hand, just one swipe. Rubbing his wet face against my face bothers me a little, but my own flavor doesn't bother me.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i taste great, but there's something a bit revolting about pussy breath.

i'll pass on the kissing, ta.

and i'm not overly keen on fingers either. they're more pokey than filling and never quite hit the spot.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
and i'm not overly keen on fingers either. they're more pokey than filling and never quite hit the spot.

I used to feel that way about fingering. It was something I tolerated as a thing that turned a partner on but quite often I'd have to push the hand away because poky is not good.

Hick's different, he's all about gentle pressure and tickling the right spots. I love it now. Until I met Hick the only fingering I ever enjoyed was from a girl. Maybe it is true he's a woman trapped in a man's body. Good job for me he's such a dyke! :smile:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear ladies,

Yes, it actually turns me on more when they do this. And yes fingers inside if he goes down on me are good, if he knows what he is doing. The combined feelings can give me a great orgasm as long as he is not to rough.

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, it actually turns me on more when they do this. And yes fingers inside if he goes down on me are good, if he knows what he is doing. The combined feelings can give me a great orgasm as long as he is not to rough.

So a factor of naughtyness of it should be included in the equation?

Thank you for your opinions, good ladies ;)

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So a factor of naughtyness of it should be included in the equation?

Thank you for your opinions, good ladies ;)

Naughtiness is definitely a factor for some people. I've had quite a few partners get excited when I licked their fingers after they fingered me. They made comments about it being naughty or dirty (the good kind!). And because it excited them, it excited me.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I used to feel that way about fingering. It was something I tolerated as a thing that turned a partner on but quite often I'd have to push the hand away because poky is not good.

Hick's different, he's all about gentle pressure and tickling the right spots. I love it now. Until I met Hick the only fingering I ever enjoyed was from a girl. Maybe it is true he's a woman trapped in a man's body. Good job for me he's such a dyke! :smile:
Ah, the truth will out. I, for one, feel relieved. Here's a pic of the real me: http://blog.rednecklaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/scary-butch-dyke-mullet.jpg