taste of pussy and fingering

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love it when he kisses me and I can taste my pussy on his mouth. Even better if I've just swallowed a load of his cum as well. It just seems very intimate. I also enjoy having his fingers in me while he's eating me as long as it isn't distracting me from what he's doing with his tongue. :smile:

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My girl doesn't like me to kiss her after I've eaten her out - even though I love it, she doesn't like the taste of herself.

But sometimes when she has particularly powerful or numerous orgasms, she'll pull me up and suck my face really well in the heaviest make-out imaginable. So even though she doesn't like it, if she does it, I love it even more because I know that it's been for a job so well done, that she wants to kiss me so bad that she doesn't care that I taste like pussy.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife would rather me not kiss her with a face full of pussy goo, but she said she was willing to compromise if I was willing to kiss her after she swallowed my semen. I grudgingly accepted, but she does have a point.

I'm still trying to understand why I find it revolting to swallow my own semen, even if it's been in her mouth. For so many reasons I am trying to understand. So much so that I've tried going down on her after ejaculating inside her.

It still turns my stomach.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife would rather me not kiss her with a face full of pussy goo, but she said she was willing to compromise if I was willing to kiss her after she swallowed my semen. I grudgingly accepted, but she does have a point.

I'm still trying to understand why I find it revolting to swallow my own semen, even if it's been in her mouth. For so many reasons I am trying to understand. So much so that I've tried going down on her after ejaculating inside her.

It still turns my stomach.

I've never quite understood people who don't like to taste their own cum. I think if you want your partner to have it their mouth, you should be willing to have it in yours. I know that it can be an instinctive bodily reaction for some people, but I just don't get it.

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never quite understood people who don't like to taste their own cum. I think if you want your partner to have it their mouth, you should be willing to have it in yours. I know that it can be an instinctive bodily reaction for some people, but I just don't get it.

I can't agree more! I just don't understand, it all seems part of the sharing.

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I wouldn't say I like it, but I don't mind it most of the time. I have hit myself in the face when she's given me handjobs, too, but I tend to clamp my mouth shut and wipe it off. Tasting my own cum is not something I relish, but something I'll live with to make her feel good.

RKNG

Just Browsing
Media
OK humor me, lets say you're whacking off, you cum, it runs down your shaft,gets on your hands,your finger tips, both hands, all ten fingers. The cell phone rings, no tissue boxes near by and it's a hard tiled floor with no furniture or draperies, do you pick up your cell phone with your cum laden hands or do you lick one clean,, believe me, there will come a time when you will NEED to know how to enjoy your own juices. Just a heads up.

... as another "never have, and don't have any interest, or intention to ever change that" person, I'd say...

I WOULDN'T ANSWER THE PHONE.

I can't conceive of any situation where I would "need to know how to enjoy my own juices" at all.

while I'm getting less reluctant to kiss my fiancee immediately after a BJ, thats more of a "not thinking about it" thing.

for me, personally... just.. ew. but thats just me, I don't have any problem with other guys feeling differently.

as for my fiancee... well, shes gotten talented with her mouth, and while I am apparently a natural with my mouth, I enjoy it less than she does so its less common an occurance. BUT I have gotten talented with my fingers.... I basically know how to stimulate her better than SHE does. not to mention since my fingers are around an inch longer than hers, and able to get a better angle, i can reach where she is unable to without a toy. and with far more precision.

as far as the guy's taste, well I don't know. my fiancee has no problem at all with me. before the first time she did, I gave up some of the spicier foods I at commonly for a few weeks. I'm not sure if it actually made a big difference, but it at very least gave a better "first impression". ... now its not an issue at all. yay chili and pepperoni pizza!

it would be interesting to have a survey or something about how guys taste compared to their diet.

well speaking for myself, I never had a sense of entitlement to that. on the same reasoning.
but I can't help that the idea turns my stomach. its just a very instinctual thing that just goes "ugh".

I'm just lucky that my girl actually likes it. and double-fortunate that she has no issue with my not liking it. in fact she seemed understand a little bit of reluctance to kiss her with it still on her breath. (though I'm getting better about that part)

the idea of snowballs just... makes me shudder.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well speaking for myself, I never had a sense of entitlement to that. on the same reasoning.
but I can't help that the idea turns my stomach. its just a very instinctual thing that just goes "ugh".

I'm just lucky that my girl actually likes it. and double-fortunate that she has no issue with my not liking it. in fact she seemed understand a little bit of reluctance to kiss her with it still on her breath. (though I'm getting better about that part)

the idea of snowballs just... makes me shudder.

I like your thinking. Even though it's something you are uncomfortable with you're willing to give it a go. I think the snowball shudder is perfectly reasonable :smile:.

For me, I'm happy if the guy can tolerate the aftertaste. He doesn't have to get excited that I taste like his cum - just tolerate it. I impose the same rule on myself, although I wasn't too impressed with my own taste to begin with.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I have been with women who have had no problem with kissing me after I've eaten them out or going down on my cock after it has been inside of them. However my wife objects to tasting herself on me and while I would like for her to do so I respect her wishes.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not big on kissing to begin with, but I wouldn't mind one bit if he did. Hell, I even like to suck his fingers clean after he is done fingering me. He doesn't expect it until i just grab his hand and suck/lick away.

As far as fingering, I love it. I love it even more than oral. At least I can cum by being fingered. I can only gush and squirt if I am being fingered or by using a dildo/having one used on me. Only two guys have ever knocked my socks off with oral skills. The rest is nice, but it's just kinda eh...unless you use fingers too. I'm a finger whore.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear ladies,
Do you let a guy kiss (your mouth) after licking your pussy? Do let him put his fingers inside while going down?
Hey, it might be trivial to you, but we live in different cultural environments.
Yes, I don't mind kissing after - hey, he went there I should too no? And, I like the way I taste.

Regarding the fingers...I insist on it!!! Cannot cum from oral alone - need those fingers! LOVE those fingers!

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
I don't mind the taste, but I enjoy kissing him more if he wipes his chin with his hand, just one swipe. Rubbing his wet face against my face bothers me a little, but my own flavor doesn't bother me.

Interesting, I was a bit surprised to hear this petite.

After making my wife cum on my tongue when my face is sloppy wet, I love kissing her and feeling our faces slide along one another while we fuck.

We both get off on her tasting her pussy all over my face while we fuck.

Often times when I'm eating her I'll use one or two fingers inside then move than hand up and she always sucks my fingers. Usually when I slide the fingers out, she reaches down, grabs my hand, and guides it to her mouth.

Hot as fuck!