taste of pussy and fingering

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I love to taste each other, or our selves. She likes to suck my dick after cumming in her and I love to eat my cum that leaks out of her pussy and if need be dig it out with my tongue. We also share a big passionate kiss after I've cum in her mouth. We just desire each other so much and want to share everything together!

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear ladies,
Do you let a guy kiss (your mouth) after licking your pussy?
Yes, and for those into me grabbing them by the back of the head and rubbing my pussy all over their lips, face, chin... or cock - I'll happily lick it off.

Do let him put his fingers inside while going down?
He better. :wink:

proper fingering is the bomb. fishing around my vagina like you're looking for spare change is not enjoyable. also, my vag is not a telephone.. no poking.

kissing the boy after he goes down on me... huge turn on. i taste good, and something about tasting/smelling me on his skin/breath drive me crazy.
^This. Fingering is one of my favorite activities, can't imagine sex without it.
Agreed about tastes as well, knowing my partner by smell/taste and vice versa, then tasting our mix is an incredible turn on.

cheur

Experimental Member
Media
It's interesting, my wife is not a big fan of giving head, but she seems to really like it when I get my fingers good and wet from her then have her lick my fingers. Especially likes it when I kiss her after licking my fingers. She is very anti-bi, so it puzzles a bit.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't met a pussy I didn't like the taste of, although sometimes they get a little sour-tasting at certain times of the month.

My wife seems to enjoy sucking my cock after it has been inside her, as did other women who came before her.

D_Sandy_Crotch

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the taste of my own juices and have no objection to being kissed afterwards.. sucking fingers is fine by me too.

I've yet to meet a guy who is keen on sharing a mouthful of cum with me though..

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I like the taste of my own juices and have no objection to being kissed afterwards.. sucking fingers is fine by me too.

I've yet to meet a guy who is keen on sharing a mouthful of cum with me though..
you need to meet me!! i love to go down on gf after coming inside, helps finish her off to a screaming climax and kissing is great too. she loves to suck my fingers to taste herself. it's all good!!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess the original question can be fully expanded to would you suck his cock after he's cum inside you? While he's still hard, or would you wait until after he gets soft before you pull him out? With his semen still oozing off the urethra, sliding down the shaft mixed with your goo collected around his glans?

I didn't used to, but am now starting to enjoy, licking and sucking my wife's pussy after I'm done cumming inside her. Using two fingers on either side of the entrance to open it up and lick in and around the introitus.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I guess the original question can be fully expanded to would you suck his cock after he's cum inside you? While he's still hard, or would you wait until after he gets soft before you pull him out? With his semen still oozing off the urethra, sliding down the shaft mixed with your goo collected around his glans?

I didn't used to, but am now starting to enjoy, licking and sucking my wife's pussy after I'm done cumming inside her. Using two fingers on either side of the entrance to open it up and lick in and around the introitus.
sounds yummy!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, and for those into me grabbing them by the back of the head and rubbing my pussy all over their lips, face, chin... or cock - I'll happily lick it off.

He better. :wink:

^This. Fingering is one of my favorite activities, can't imagine sex without it.
Agreed about tastes as well, knowing my partner by smell/taste and vice versa, then tasting our mix is an incredible turn on.
you are so hot!!

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dear ladies,
Do you let a guy kiss (your mouth) after licking your pussy? Do let him put his fingers inside while going down?
Hey, it might be trivial to you, but we live in different cultural environments.
Maybe I'm biased on this subject since I've been with women, but I have no problem kissing a man after he goes down on me. Granted, I won't go in to a crazy frenzied makeout but I don't mind simple kisses.
I also have no problems with fingering, but I did once date a mechanic that I would let his hands no where near my lady parts. They were always dirty, so I improvised and cuffed him to my bed so that way he wasn't tempted to touch.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting, I was a bit surprised to hear this petite.

After making my wife cum on my tongue when my face is sloppy wet, I love kissing her and feeling our faces slide along one another while we fuck.

We both get off on her tasting her pussy all over my face while we fuck.

Often times when I'm eating her I'll use one or two fingers inside then move than hand up and she always sucks my fingers. Usually when I slide the fingers out, she reaches down, grabs my hand, and guides it to her mouth.

Hot as fuck!

I don't mind the taste of myself, and actually there's a part of my mind that's curious if I taste good today, I guess because I'm always a little bit concerned about his level of enjoyment, so when he kisses me and I think I'm good tasting I feel relieved that going down on me was more enjoyable for him and I feel more turned on.

Slobberiness isn't a turn on for me while we're kissing. It's easily solved, he just wipes off his chin with one hand before kissing me. I just don't like the cold wet feeling on my face.

blarblarblinx

Just Browsing
Media
I think cleanliness is a big factor here.

I can't stand the odor/taste of a pussy that's been in a pair of panties for more than 4 hours or so - they tend to get funky pretty quickly with discharge + bacteria.

cougarblue

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I wanted to taste a pussy I'd be a lesbian.

That's all I'm sayin'.....

Dear ladies,
Do you let a guy kiss (your mouth) after licking your pussy? Do let him put his fingers inside while going down?
Hey, it might be trivial to you, but we live in different cultural environments.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think cleanliness is a big factor here.

I can't stand the odor/taste of a pussy that's been in a pair of panties for more than 4 hours or so - they tend to get funky pretty quickly with discharge + bacteria.

I'm of the totally opposite opinion.

"I’ll be home in three days. Don’t bathe.”
- Napoleon (to Josephine)

If I wanted to taste a pussy I'd be a lesbian.

That's all I'm sayin'.....

It makes more and more sense now what she meant when Fleur called me a male lesbian

Last edited:

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm of the totally opposite opinion.

"I’ll be home in three days. Don’t bathe.”
- Napoleon (to Josephine)

I have a male friend who would absolutely agree with you. He equates eating pussy to enjoying and savouring a fine cheese or vintage wine. He is French, though. :tongue:

When he describes tasting pussy he breathes in slowly, licks his lips and his eyes roll back. He adores pussy and it's a very sexy experience just to witness him talk about it. I guess the French accent doesn't hurt either.

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
My first pussy-eating experience was a very bad one. Fishy, fishy, gross! Kinda turned me off to the whole idea for a long time.

Then, I met my now-wife. I love the taste of my wife's pussy. She's always *VERY* clean, all the way down to her butt. It's great! Can't get enough. :)

She has no issues kissing me after I'm down on her, but I usually do wipe all her girl-jizz off my face and hands first, mostly because I don't want to make a mess of the sheets, then sleep on them!