taste ur own cum..hav u?

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I don't eat it anymore. When I was really young I'd do it for fear of anyone finding out what I was doing (i.e. leaving evidence) but I was never especially fond of the consistency. If I'm having sex with someone and I cum before they do I'll eat it as sort of a "look how naughty I am" kind of thing. Otherwise it just gets wiped onto my sheet.

JSZ

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love it. Started before I even realized it was something special. I do it now and then as afterglow with the wife. I like to lick it up as a way of cleaning up. Taste depends on what I have to eat.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Licked it off her belly. She wouldnt let me cum in her mouth, so i had to try and convince her it didnt taste too bad. 'That's o.k. Just a bit salty'. I lied

LEATHERPANTSMAN

Sexy Member
Media
Yes I have , I have been eating my wife out after I have cum in her for the last month,all but one load. I am thinking about eating every load I shoot for the rest on my life.:biggrin1:

Larry90

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried it finally ;)
Taste wise it was plain
Didn't really turn me on or anything
Might try it every now n then nowadays

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yup, i've done it so much that i really like the taste of my own cum now, and the smell of my own jizm is awesome! i don't know why all guys don't learn to do this!

D_DGBRugdftr

Experimental Member
Media
Yup, not too long ago I licked it out of my wife's pussy and then leaned up and kissed her she could have both of our tastes too... I was ready for round 2 after that.

D_jrys0414

Account Disabled
Media
I've been trying to eat it and taste but I freak out at the end ... I need someone to help me do it and encourage me throu a cam session ...
Please if anyone interested ... Add stevenjones2481 to yahoo or skype.
Thx

Done it. Do it. Start with your pre jizz. It is so worth it! .. :)

D

deleted300444

Yup, not too long ago I licked it out of my wife's pussy and then leaned up and kissed her she could have both of our tastes too... I was ready for round 2 after that.

I'm next.

durden

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll admit I'm a bit curious, but I haven't tried it and the idea is not appealing at all really.

abcpc

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Usually I'm pretty excited by the idea of tasting my cum but after the ejaculation I don't feel the excitment anymore. Instead I taste my precum.