Tasted my first chocolate

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On a trip, I had the chance to be with my first black guy. AMAZING! It was long and thick, cut and hard. And the dude was both strong and aggressive and yet sensual and up for lots of touching and foreplay. Wish I didn't have to leave! Just thought I'd share.

Note: I realize his amazing bodyand terrific performance are personal qualities, not true for all black dudes. But I can say this for sure: 100% of the black guys I've been with were fantastic. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

D_Mr_Ciao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get it you said you had your first Chocolate taste but you also say "100% of the black guys I've been with were fantastic" so since it was you first state how could you have been with other back guy ?

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I don't get it you said you had your first Chocolate taste but you also say "100% of the black guys I've been with were fantastic" so since it was you first state how could you have been with other back guy ?

Maybe he's writing about his first, but since that trip he's turned into a regular black cock slut. Yeah, that's the ticket. :rolleyes:

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I have been, now, with 1 black guy. 1 out of 1 is 100%. This site is for sex ed, not math! Said with love...

By the way, if the next black is terrible, the black score will PLUMMET!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been with a few black guys and every one of them were passionate and into love making not just fucking - if that makes sense. They are into body contact, kissing, etc. Their skin was flawless but had a much different taste than white skin - almost a metalic taste. All of them were cut (American, Ivory Coast and Nigeria) and none were hung Mandingo guys. Except for the American guy in New Orleans who had lots of cream in his coffee (light skin and hazel eyes) the guys were very average in the meat department.

Now here's my dilemma. I'm almost 56, born and raised in the South where it was never acceptable to date a black person. I have a great black fuckbuddy and I think he wants to go deeper into the relationship but I just can't go there. I know I'll be branded/labeled but I'm being open about this and asking how other guys got over that hump. Introducing your new BF to family for example. My dad would have a coronary.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been with a few black guys and every one of them were passionate and into love making not just fucking - if that makes sense. They are into body contact, kissing, etc. Their skin was flawless but had a much different taste than white skin - almost a metalic taste. All of them were cut (American, Ivory Coast and Nigeria) and none were hung Mandingo guys. Except for the American guy in New Orleans who had lots of cream in his coffee (light skin and hazel eyes) the guys were very average in the meat department.

Now here's my dilemma. I'm almost 56, born and raised in the South where it was never acceptable to date a black person. I have a great black fuckbuddy and I think he wants to go deeper into the relationship but I just can't go there. I know I'll be branded/labeled but I'm being open about this and asking how other guys got over that hump. Introducing your new BF to family for example. My dad would have a coronary.

I would follow the same advice as "How do I tell my family that I'm Gay/Bi/whatever.. Same concept

If you have the same feelings for this guy, I sure do hope that you wouldn't let bigotry hold you back!

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Now here's my dilemma. I'm almost 56, born and raised in the South where it was never acceptable to date a black person.

Hmm, a straight guy like me can't really relate, but I think this whole question is fascinating in a way. How common is it that someone would not be a bigot about a gay relationship, but would be about a gay and white+black couple? I would assume the demographic of people opposing one is extremely likely to oppose the other, but maybe I'm wrong. The context could be really important, e.g. someone on the street wouldn't feel differently about a gay white+white or a gay black+black couple (whether positively or negatively), but maybe a close family member would.

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm, a straight guy like me can't really relate, but I think this whole question is fascinating in a way. How common is it that someone would not be a bigot about a gay relationship, but would be about a gay and white+black couple? I would assume the demographic of people opposing one is extremely likely to oppose the other, but maybe I'm wrong. The context could be really important, e.g. someone on the street wouldn't feel differently about a gay white+white or a gay black+black couple (whether positively or negatively), but maybe a close family member would.

You can never really tell where someone might have unexpected reactions. Many rednecks are rather libertarian in outlook. Not to get politcal (truly not trying to open a debate here), the demographic group most likely to oppose gay marriage are black voters. Seriously? No memories of civil rights struggles? You just never know.

A woman I knew in high school (she was a librarian) was the most sensitive, supportive person in every possible way. She was the go to friend and advisor to all the freaks and geeks. To my shock, she was also very anti-gay. Found out later her father was an abusive cross dresser. She surmised (probably falsely) that he was gay. To her, gay equals abuse. I think a person's personal experiences affect their outlook and prejudices more than any groupthink we suppose people have.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok to be honest I'm a bit turned off by the title, but I'm not going to go there. To answer this question I think you should look inside of you and if you can handle being with someone of a different race then fuck what everybody else thinks. You said you were raised in the south but do you still live there now? My two sisters married outside of their race and my family was nothing but welcoming. But on the it was not like that on the other side. It took one of my brother-in -laws family a little bit of time to get around the fact that he brought home someone not in his race.

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On a trip, I had the chance to be with my first black guy. AMAZING! It was long and thick, cut and hard. And the dude was both strong and aggressive and yet sensual and up for lots of touching and foreplay. Wish I didn't have to leave! Just thought I'd share.

Note: I realize his amazing bodyand terrific performance are personal qualities, not true for all black dudes. But I can say this for sure: 100% of the black guys I've been with were fantastic. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

:wink: