Tasted my first chocolate

D_22

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
On a trip, I had the chance to be with my first black guy. AMAZING! It was long and thick, cut and hard. And the dude was both strong and aggressive and yet sensual and up for lots of touching and foreplay. Wish I didn't have to leave! Just thought I'd share.

Note: I realize his amazing bodyand terrific performance are personal qualities, not true for all black dudes. But I can say this for sure: 100% of the black guys I've been with were fantastic. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

...Interesting...

masterpiece

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey when you get into a relatonship, I don't care how it seems but you get into a relationship with that person as for every one else who gives a damn as long as YOU are happy. It's hard to please everyone and not everyone is going to like your partner no matter what color they are

jusright

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do cringe slightly when I come across these type of terms. None of the black men (including me) I dated tasted like chocolate!:)

We tend not to attach positive stereotypes on to ourselves cos its normal- as anyone does to their own ethnic group. I've known a ton of Black guys who weren't all that in one way or another but I don't make anything of it. "The actions of a few don't speak for the many". Cultural dynamics aside i haven't noticed extreme sexual differences between ethnic groups to put anyone in a box tbh. Once i got past weighing up any weird agendas I went with it. Be attracted to the PERSON. :))

I am based in the UK so I'm not fully aware of Prop 8 but i did read about some of the fall out related to it. I think it's important to stress that being in a group that suffers oppression does not by definition mean they are gonna be libertarian saints. I've experienced racism, racial objectification, indifference from the wider gay community to prove my point. It's important to stress with statistics the media tends to be lazy.There's usually don't break them into further demographics esp if they're in a minority group. With the AA group that voted. It was largely conservative and Christian and was highly influenced by the Right wing agenda on this issue. I think the turn out overall was lower than other election also. I read somewhere that an exit poll suggested that a number of them who voted against it, did so on religious grounds and were supportive of gay family members. I think social statistics can be used in a very divisive way if not put into context.

Sorry not meaning to have a go at any one for the sake of it. Just trying to add some balance!

LPTopper09

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On a trip, I had the chance to be with my first black guy. AMAZING! It was long and thick, cut and hard. And the dude was both strong and aggressive and yet sensual and up for lots of touching and foreplay. Wish I didn't have to leave! Just thought I'd share.

Note: I realize his amazing bodyand terrific performance are personal qualities, not true for all black dudes. But I can say this for sure: 100% of the black guys I've been with were fantastic. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

So the old adage "Once you go black..." has a tell all reality in your case?

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So the old adage "Once you go black..." has a tell all reality in your case?

Truth be told, this fling was a lark. Mostly, I am actively husband shopping, and choosing not to randomly hook up. The Right Guy needs to have a lot of qualities; being good in bed is not actually in the top 5 for me. That having been said, I would definitely have been interested in seeing this guy again regardless of the sex; he was really nice, and very easygoing. Too bad I live almost 1000 miles away...

Would happily date any color. If it happened to be a black guy I ended up with, that would be great. But if not, so what. I think eventually we all lose our looks and stop having sex, so I want the guy I'll love anyway, even when he can't get it up anymore. Hopefully we get in a good 50 years of twice-daily sex first, of course...:smile::eek::biggrin1:

Florida Boy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would happily date any color. If it happened to be a black guy I ended up with, that would be great. But if not, so what. I think eventually we all lose our looks and stop having sex, so I want the guy I'll love anyway, even when he can't get it up anymore. Hopefully we get in a good 50 years of twice-daily sex first, of course...:smile::eek::biggrin1:

Nice thoughts.