tasted my jizz

A

AM_092

It couldn't have been THAT bad!! How much did you swallow??

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine isn't bad. In fact, I think it's pretty good. Been thinking of marketing it as a delicacy - have people pay to taste it. Soon people from all over the world will come to taste my jizz.

Now all I need is a name for my "delicacy".

Simba

its mental and diet. I agree, if my lady is to take it, then so should i. the hottest is licking ot out of her wet cum dripping pussy. :)

Truck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry to bring this back from the dead, but i was gone for the weekend. i wouldnt say it was the taste, as much the consistency. more than that though, the thought of it really grossed me out.

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
its mental and diet. I agree, if my lady is to take it, then so should i. the hottest is licking ot out of her wet cum dripping pussy. :)

Agreed...
and it doesn't even have to be my own cum. I licked my bud's cum out of his gf's pussy and then kissed him. She thought it was gross (not at all) and gay (duh).

robroy5044

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
sorry to bring this back from the dead, but i was gone for the weekend. i wouldnt say it was the taste, as much the consistency. more than that though, the thought of it really grossed me out.
Don't think... just do it...
The fresher it is, the better, just like cream.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Come on. Really?

Hasn't every guy at one time or another tasted his own come? I'm not talking about a drinking it out of a beaker but off your finger or off a partner.

It's not one of the four food groups, but I've tried it.

I think it's like masturbating. Everyone deos it and most guys are willing to admit to it.

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I eat my own frequently to test my health... generally the taste of your semen its a good indication of whether your diet is healthy, if your eating relativly healthy then your semen should taste almost flavourless i think it tastes a bit like plain porridge..... if your diet is really healthy with lots of fruit juice your semen will taste slightly sweet...... if your diet is unhealthy and you drink alot then you can expect it to taste extremly bitter and it will smell pretty bad too

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is a good thread to revive.

I've tasted my own so many countless times. I am a distance shooter so my first tastes were more due to the circumstance of shooting my face. But in the subsequent time since the beginning of my ejaculating, I have tasted it from my own hand, from my shoulders which I hit often, and from the bodies of the women and dudes I've been fooling around with. Because I release frequently, I have a much more liquid than goo consistency which some of the above complained of. I'm 100% vegan and I spend a lot of time on athletic activities, and I can guarantee this is a recipe for good taste.

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Mine isn't bad. In fact, I think it's pretty good. Been thinking of marketing it as a delicacy - have people pay to taste it. Soon people from all over the world will come to taste my jizz.

Now all I need is a name for my "delicacy".

Simba

I'm the same. I down mine every time I jerk off, which is every day. I eat and drink good, and think mine is yummy.

I call it Jungle Juice. :biggrin1:

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't eat it alone, unless I lick it off my fingers. However If I blow into her mouth we will snowball it, and I always go down on my girl after shooting inside. It's only fair and so what. I wouldn't eat another stud's cum unless I blew him. I have occasionally eaten sloppy seconds but was so stoned I didn't care. Cum tastes odd but so what-it would be rude not to!

Reactions: beach_bud

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I came in my hand, tasted it for the first time when I was 15. I was fine with that. Now, after I cum in my gf, it's common for me to go down on her and lick it. Besides, she swallows mine when she sucks me. Why not? Mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!