Tastes Like Coffee?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a common thing where you suck a guy's dick and it tastes like coffee? Someone said it again recently and I'm just wondering if most men taste like coffee (strong coffee) and how women feel about that?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate the taste of coffee... so my answer is no I don't think men taste that way.

If a guy did taste that way I suppose I would be disappointed or become a coffee lover depending on the guy I'm tasting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I drink tea, not coffee. At least three cups a day, maybe four or five. Tea has caffeine in it but not as much as coffee. You think that's where its coming from?

I'm not going to stop drinking tea. Most girls haven't complained. In fact only two but they both said the same thing: "tastes like coffee".

Maybe I'll eat more coconut, that sounds fun.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I drink tea, not coffee. At least three cups a day, maybe four or five. Tea has caffeine in it but not as much as coffee. You think that's where its coming from?

I'm not going to stop drinking tea. Most girls haven't complained. In fact only two but they both said the same thing: "tastes like coffee".

Maybe I'll eat more coconut, that sounds fun.
You could also try whipped cream on your wang. In my experience, it always leads to fun. Plus, in your case - you would have a cappuccino sort of flavour. :tongue:

Caelestis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tea has more caffeine in that coffee, it's just the stuff in coffee is more easily absorbed. Tea has more, coffee affects you more.

I drink around 10 mugs of very strong coffee a day. Yes, I know that'll give me a heart attack one day. My penis or pubic region does not smell like coffee.

Are you sure you don't have a secret fetish for burning your penis in hot caffeine based drinks?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well this has been going on for five years so I am guessing its diet related and possibly related to the tea. Or I suppose it could be biological...

I don't have an STI either so its not that.

My girlfriend tells me that when i drink coffee, my penis taste like coffee? - Yahoo! Answers

That seems to support the view that you get out what you put in.
The taste of semen can change depending on what you eat and drink, but I don't believe the actual penis can. Does your skin in general taste of coffee? If I lick my chest after eating strawberries and pineapple, it doesn't taste fruity - so why would my penis? Is it possible that your partners had been drinking coffee and the 'tongue motion' brought the taste back? Just a thought.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No not everyone tastes like coffee, just you. And that is a lovely thing. I'd say, try to eat and drink things that go well with coffee. Or maybe one of your soaps or cologne or something contributes. It's not a problem,it's an asset.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think its my penis per se but my precum that tastes like coffee.

Its not unreasonable to assume that if I leak a lot of precum that the aroma of the precum would soak itself into my foreskin/penile area.

Anyway I suppose I'll have to live with this terrible affliction :(