Tasting Hung

genfel4: I know no one will believe me when I say that I am straight but I am. I am 8.5 x 6 and cut. And I was at my local gym and seen a 10 inch cock. Guy was just what I later learned the terminology as "cruising". I did have oral sex with him and just love finding really hung cock to worship. Any other aspect of gay sex I am not interested in. Can someone appreciate the cock with out being labled gay or bi?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Sucking cocks and enjoying it without admitting to being gay/bi would be like going bowling frequently and not admitting to being a bowler.

:-/

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
The problem is that gays/bis are still fiercely looked down upon and taunted in certain circles. That and alot of other factors contribute to the fear of being 'labeled' even though its what you are, no matter how large or small a part of you it is.

Genfel, basically what Pecker says is true. That said, this is something you need to figure out in your own heart. Don't let fear dominate what you feel though, just understand yourself, what you like, and try to have fun. People here certainly won't be bothered by your choices. :D

hung9mike: [quote author=genfel4 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#0 date=05/02/04 at 06:21:30]Can someone appreciate the cock with out being labled gay or bi?[/quote]
The answer to your question is of course, yes. You'd describe someone like this as being closeted.

Seriously though, more important than what others might label you is what you label yourself. If you enjoyed your experience with this guy and in fact would pursue other experiences like this, maybe you are gay. Or maybe you're bi, or perhaps you're just sexually curious and want to experience some variety in your life. But, drawing from my own experience here, you should figure out what it is that makes you tick sexually and come to terms with it. Whatever that is. You'll be a far happier person for it.

Being gay doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to like the things that the stereotype suggests you will. I'll acknowledge I'm gay (I won't admit to it, admissions are for the guilty) and there are certain things that some gay men do that I want no part of. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as Jerry Seinfeld once said, but those things are not for me. Being gay is supposed to free you from social expectations of sexual practice, and you're able to express your sexual side more freely, within legal/ moral/ ethical bounds of course.

That's my $0.02 on this issue, and remember this advice might be worth what you paid for it. :D In any event, good luck, play safe, and have fun.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is possible for a straight man to have sex with another man, enjoy the experience and remain heterosexual. I have had sex with plenty of straight dudes who were curious, or experimenting. Their curiosity satisfied, they resume their usual activities with women; straight men are like that. (Ever hear the saying 'Once, a philosopher; twice, a sodomite'?) There's part of the original post that's telling:

I did have oral sex with him and just love finding really hung cock to worship.  Any other aspect of gay sex I am not interested in.

That doesn't sound like someone who's tried it to see what it's like. There are many gay men who are not interested in any 'aspect of gay sex' other than cocksucking; that doesn't make them any less gay. If you make a habit of looking for cock to suck, you're not heterosexual. That's different from a one-time experience, or a straight man who enjoys seeing big schlongs.

Can someone appreciate the cock with out being labled gay or bi?

If the guys at the gym notice you hanging out in the shower room scoping out meat for your new-found hobby, you're likely to find the label firmly affixed.

DeepThroat_#2: OKAY, I'LL BITE.  CAN SOMEONE ENJOY SUCKING COCK AND NOT BE LABELED AS GAY, YOU ASK?  WELL, A LOT OF FOLKS HAVE OFFERED THEIR OPINIONS, SO I GUESS I'LL FOLLOW SUIT.

I THINK THE WAY YOU ASKED THE QUESTION IS INTERESTING.  CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING "LABELED" GAY?  SURE!  YOU JUST DO IT SECRETELY AND DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME.  THEN, YOUR "LABEL" REMAINS "STRAIGHT" TO EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU.

THIS IS PRECISELY THE REASON GAY PEOPLE HAVE A TOUGH TIME GETTING ANY POLITICAL POWER AND RESPECT.  SINCE SO MANY OF US *CAN* REMAIN HIDDEN, MANY *DO* REMAIN HIDDEN.  THAT LEAVES MOST OF THE WORLD TO THINK THAT OUR GROUP IS A LOT SMALLER THAN IT REALLY IS.

I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO "OUT" YOU, OR TO TELL YOU WHAT TO CALL YOURSELF, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN A GUY DOES EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS I DO SEXUALLY, AND THEN CALLS *ME* GAY AND DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ME.  I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU'D DO THAT (I DON'T KNOW YOU), BUT IF I WERE A BETTIN' MAN, I'D LAY ODDS ON YOU VOTING AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE AND EQUAL RIGHTS.

KINDA MAKES ME WISH A LIGHT WOULD APPEAR ON THE FOREHEAD OF EVERY GUY WHO EVER SUCKED A COCK.  SOCIETY WOULD BE A MUCH BRIGHTER PLACE IF IT DID.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=DeepThroat_#2 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#5 date=05/02/04 at 14:22:38] . . . .  SOCIETY WOULD BE A MUCH BRIGHTER PLACE IF IT DID.[/quote]
PRECIOUS ! ! Hilarious ! ! Your wit is so tongue-in-cheek, DeepThroat. You make the best statement I've come across in a long time. Who doen't wanna make the world brighter? You desire lots of hugs for that one!

Luke ::)

eyemready: That's OK. I've probably sucked 200 different cocks, and one particular cock about 2000 times, but I'm still just BI CURIOUS.

If I haven't had some dick in a day, I get curious again.

mindseye: [quote author=jonb link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#7 date=05/02/04 at 17:41:12]GAWD, another labeling thread! Listen, it's on a continuum.[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, continuum blah blah blah.

But when you're looking at a fire engine who calls itself 'red curious', you still gotta laugh.

drrionelli: True, mindseye. But, I think the point that jonb is making is this:

Given the idea of a continuum, where are the dividing points? Put a beam of white light through a prism--of course, it breaks into colours. But, at what point does the red light become orange light? Is there a specific wavelength at which orange suddenly becomes yellow?

It seems that genfel4 is more concerned about being labeled gay/bisexual than actually being gay/bisexual. If this is the case, we have the continuum concept, again. These labels mean different things to different people.

Perhaps genfel4 would be better off just enjoying the things that he enjoys without giving a thought to what label is plastered to him.

rockabilly_guy: [quote author=DeepThroat_#2 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#5 date=05/02/04 at 14:22:38]OKAY, I'LL BITE.  CAN SOMEONE ENJOY SUCKING COCK AND NOT BE LABELED AS GAY, YOU ASK?  WELL, A LOT OF FOLKS HAVE OFFERED THEIR OPINIONS, SO I GUESS I'LL FOLLOW SUIT.

I THINK THE WAY YOU ASKED THE QUESTION IS INTERESTING.  CAN SOMEONE DO SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING "LABELED" GAY?  SURE!  YOU JUST DO IT SECRETELY AND DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME.  THEN, YOUR "LABEL" REMAINS "STRAIGHT" TO EVERYONE WHO KNOWS YOU.

THIS IS PRECISELY THE REASON GAY PEOPLE HAVE A TOUGH TIME GETTING ANY POLITICAL POWER AND RESPECT.  SINCE SO MANY OF US *CAN* REMAIN HIDDEN, MANY *DO* REMAIN HIDDEN.  THAT LEAVES MOST OF THE WORLD TO THINK THAT OUR GROUP IS A LOT SMALLER THAN IT REALLY IS.

I DON'T THINK ANYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO "OUT" YOU, OR TO TELL YOU WHAT TO CALL YOURSELF, BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN A GUY DOES EXACTLY THE SAME THINGS I DO SEXUALLY, AND THEN CALLS *ME* GAY AND DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ME.  I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU'D DO THAT (I DON'T KNOW YOU), BUT IF I WERE A BETTIN' MAN, I'D LAY ODDS ON YOU VOTING AGAINST GAY MARRIAGE AND EQUAL RIGHTS.

KINDA MAKES ME WISH A LIGHT WOULD APPEAR ON THE FOREHEAD OF EVERY GUY WHO EVER SUCKED A COCK.  SOCIETY WOULD BE A MUCH BRIGHTER PLACE IF IT DID.[/quote]

**kneels b4 a great post!**

iconvsicon: NO, appreciating a cock and maybe even sucking one does NOT mean that you are certifiablly gay or bi.

As someone mentioned earlier, labels are what make some fearful of allowing themselves to fall within some sort of "category."

We are all sexual, that's it. Straight, bi, gay, trisexual, etc. Big dick, little dick, big tits, small tits. No matter what or who is involved it's all SEX.

You got to suck on a big dick.
Good for you.
Hope you enjoyed it !!!

tripod2004: What about the other way round? I've been sucked off by many guys when at school and masturbated regularly but I've never sucked a stranger nor had any gay intimacy. After all, a hand is a hand and a mouth is a mouth.

lacsap1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And here starts the labeling again....

I'm very sorry but in my book "sucking cocks" is an homosexual act even if you "try" to life a straight life...
So when you have homosexual and hetrosexual acts it make you BI. Ofcourse we don't want the whole theory lessons of Dr Freud & Dr Kinsley, but this act makes you a scale 3 level. In society you probably can hide your sexual preference but you can't hide in your hard. So it's time to face the real you !!

Also an very important reason to stop this endless labelling and it's hypocrisy has been every well pointed out by DeepThroat_#2. (RESPECT!!) and this time CAPS LOCK WAS REALLY NEEDED....

[quote author=DeepThroat_#2 link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#5 date=05/02/04 at 14:22:38]

THAT LEAVES MOST OF THE WORLD TO THINK THAT OUR GROUP IS A LOT SMALLER THAN IT REALLY IS.
[/quote]

Why is it, that esspecially in conservative and religious societies it's better to lie and hide them being honest and open ? Nice, this free and open democracy !?
Change the world and start with yourself......be honest!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
LOL @ red-curious. He's certainly not a Kinsey 0. I'd put him at about a 2. It makes him a little gayer than me, a 1. (3's a 50-50 bi, and 6 is queerer than a $3 bill.)

Then there's the big "What do you like to do?" question, which is as important as who you like to do. There is this feeling among heterosexuals that 'gay' means 'anal' (or that two men can't have sex at all; I saw the latter on Oprah a while back, having sex with strange men and then giving AIDS to their wives) and 'lesbian' is a total mystery because so many folks see sex as penetration but apparently they allow men to watch.

tigerwolf: I think the kinsey scale is complete BS.. but whatever. :p

Plain and simple, if you're a man and you suck dick.. you're gay or bisexual. There's no if's and's or but's about it.

Denial isn't a very pretty thing. :p

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=tigerwolf link=board=meetgreet;num=1083504630;start=0#16 date=05/06/04 at 16:32:54]Plain and simple, if you're a man and you suck dick.. you're gay or bisexual.[/quote]

I've attended a seder before, but it doesn't make me Jewish. I've worn a kilt a few times, but that doesn't mean I'm Scottish. If you mean habitually suck dick, I might agree that it's an indication of one's sexual preference. Someone doesn't generally keep on doing something he finds distasteful time and time again. But a heterosexual man can suck cock once or twice, or even get fucked in the ass, without turning his back on heterosexuality. Experimentation, seeing how things are in a culture or caste different from one's own, is part of human nature. We're inquisitive creatures. How many gay men have had sex with women? Quite a few; it didn't make them straight, did it?

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Hell, back in the 70s, before AIDS made isolation an imperative, only the receptive partner was considered gay. I can see why too; the hetero/homo issue is entirely psychological, dealing with sexual selection. In physical terms, the only differences are matters of teleology, for the partner in the proper gender role at least. But the same could be said of masturbation.

OTOH, in genfel's case, it's also likely he's gay or bi. I mean, all my activities were with close friends during adolescence. His is actively seeking out strangers. In doing so, not only is he gay, but he's the kind of gay man that other homosexuals try to divorce themselves from.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: PLAINLY and SIMPLY if you suck a cock especially get into COCK WORSHIP as you describe it you are NOT in any damn way str8 you are either Gay BI  or have this convoluted notion you ARE str8 while drowning in the river of denial and anyone who tells you differently is only enabling your rather disturbing psyche

the REAL deal
HORSE